Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Animals are so good-hearted

I agree
Animalz deserve to be treated well in general. Sometimes i yell at my animals or scare them if they do stupid shit. But i do love them.
Only true company for any trucel tbh

I agree
Animalz deserve to be treated well in general. Sometimes i yell at my animals or scare them if they do stupid shit. But i do love them.
Even my dog ignores me

Not all animals, but most of them yes

They are pure because they are stupid. Same thing for little kids and babies

Stfu with the animal cuck shit. Go up to a bear and see how cute and innocent it is.

Animals hate me with a passion, I can’t go outside without being attacked by a dog or a fucking bird

You can run to your copes, but you can't hide from the blackpill - it will come to collect. :feelsaww:

Just kidding though, I think that only applies to chickens and maybe a few other species. Cats don't seem to mind my subhuman face and manletism, as long as I treat them well.

They are pure because they are stupid. Same thing for little kids and babies
JFL if you think babies are pure. :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha: Lookism is built-in and babies are probably the most judgmental anti-incel creatures out there. They'd probably cry if I tried to interact with any of them in any way. (Maybe it's because they detect my misogyny)

I still respect them more than adults, though, because at least they have an excuse to be using their lizard brains instead of their prefrontal cortex.

Animals hate me with a passion, I can’t go outside without being attacked by a dog or a fucking bird
birds always try and shit on me. it's very frustrating

i met some animals today :panties: