Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Animals contribute to your Inceldoom

Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
Animals contribute to your Inceldoom not only because they're extra competition and women would rather fuck a dog then an Incel also because they take up extra land that us humans could have if animals never existed like imagine how much more chances we would have to ascend with all the land animals have to giomax dogs and cats mog human Incels I get cucked by rhinos they always still my hoes and I can't do anything about also those tallfaggot giraffes they get all the hoes while I get nothing

If inter species breeding was possible, human foids would outbreed homo sapiens out of earth and create a world of mutants

“Rhinos steal my hoes” :lul:

Just go fuck an animal :feelsthink: (in gta 5 fuck as in cow tipping)

I CANT COMPETE WITH DOGS

White women fuck their dogs anyways and now even bambi is your competition it's over only the nuke can save the world :feelsaww:

Animals are still my friends, no animal ever called me an Incel

Dogs have a better jaw and eye area than most humans. No wonder why white foids are sexually attracted to them

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back