Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Animals go to Heaven

FlamingCel

FlamingCel

Luminary
★★★★★
Corinthian 15 35
35 But someone will ask, “How are the dead raised? With what kind of body will they come?” 36You fool! What you sow does not come to life unless it dies. 37And what you sow is not the body that will be, but just a seed, perhaps of wheat or something else. 38But God gives it a body as He has designed, and to each kind of seed He gives its own body.
39Not all flesh is the same: Men have one kind of flesh, animals have another, birds another, and fish another. 40There are also heavenly bodies and earthly bodies. But the splendor of the heavenly bodies is of one degree, and the splendor of the earthly bodies is of another. 41The sun has one degree of splendor, the moon another, and the stars another; and star differs from star in splendor.
42So will it be with the resurrection of the dead: What is sown is perishable; it is raised imperishable. 43It is sown in dishonor; it is raised in glory. It is sown in weakness; it is raised in power. 44It is sown a natural body; it is raised a spiritual body. If there is a natural body, there is also a spiritual body. 45So it is written: “The first man Adam became a living being;”e the last Adam a life-giving spirit.

Genesis 9
8Then God said to Noah and his sons with him, 9“Behold, I now establish My covenant with you and your descendants after you, 10and with every living creature that was with you—the birds, the livestock, and every beast of the earth—every living thing that came out of the ark. 11And I establish My covenant with you: Never again will all life be cut off by the waters of a flood; never again will there be a flood to destroy the earth.”
12And God said, “This is the sign of the covenant I am making between Me and you and every living creature with you, a covenant for all generations to come

Ecclesiastes 3:18
“As for the sons of men, God tests them so that they may see for themselves that they are but beasts.” 19For the fates of both men and beasts are the same: As one dies, so dies the other—they all have the same breath.a Man has no advantage over the animals, since everything is futile. 20All go to one place; all come from dust, and all return to dust.

Exodus 13
11And after the LORD brings you into the land of the Canaanites and gives it to you, as He swore to you and your fathers, 12you are to present to the LORD the firstborn male of every womb. All the firstborn males of your livestock belong to the LORD. 13You must redeem every firstborn donkey with a lamb, and if you do not redeem it, you are to break its neck. And every firstborn of your sons you must redeem.
14In the future, when your son asks you, ‘What does this mean?’ you are to tell him, ‘With a mighty hand the LORD brought us out of Egypt, out of the house of slavery. 15And when Pharaoh stubbornly refused to let us go, the LORD killed every firstborn in the land of Egypt, both of man and beast. This is why I sacrifice to the LORD the firstborn male of every womb, but I redeem all the firstborn of my sons.

Psalm 36:5
5Your loving devotion, O LORD, reaches to the heavens,
Your faithfulness to the clouds.
6Your righteousness is like the highest mountains;
Your judgments are like the deepest sea.
O LORD, You preserve man and beast.

Luke 3:5
“A voice of one calling in the wilderness,
‘Prepare the way for the Lord,
make straight paths for Him.
5Every valley shall be filled in,
and every mountain and hill made low.
The crooked ways shall be made straight,
and the rough ways smooth.
6And all humanity will see God’s salvation.’

Revelations 4:6
6And before the throne was something like a sea of glass, as clear as crystal. In the center, around the throne, were four living creatures, covered with eyes in front and back. 7The first living creature was like a lion, the second like a calf, the third had a face like a man, and the fourth was like an eagle in flight. 8And each of the four living creatures had six wings and was covered with eyes all around and within. Day and night they never stop saying:
“Holy, Holy, Holy,
is the Lord God Almighty,
who was and is and is to come!”
9And whenever the living creatures give glory, honor, and thanks to the One seated on the throne who lives forever and ever, 10the twenty-four elders fall down before the One seated on the throne, and they worship Him who lives forever and ever. They cast their crowns before the throne, saying:
11“Worthy are You, our Lord and God,
to receive glory and honor and power,
for You created all things;
by Your will they exist and came to be.”

Sounds like cope ngl

@XerxesAzrael
@SwordsmanAlt
@Transcended Trucel
@ionlycopenow
@Joelossus
@Ecstasy
@TheGoodGuy
@Bangkok or bust

Possibly. My personal belief is that that any sentient being is capable of going to heaven. So high IQ apes and primates likely to go. As for lower level animals, I am uncertain

Possibly. My personal belief is that that any sentient being is capable of going to heaven. So high IQ apes and primates likely to go. As for lower level animals, I am uncertain
Being able to be fully conscious of your suffering is a curse tbh
Even more so if lower level animals that operate solely at an instinctive level avoid any sort of consequence or reward in the afterlife. Just fade to black. No philosophy or spirituality coping needed.

@Mainländer @Mulattocel @Rheinkwell @Billowel @mäinline
@Hate_my_life

god would rather a dog sit at his right hand than an autistic

@mänline
@SuperMario64DS
@Luthercel
@Luthercel @Numb

Last edited:
Interesting read tbh

Animals are just as much gods creation as we are, so yeah, I believe they have souls.

Interesting read tbh

Animals are just as much gods creation as we are, so yeah, I believe they have souls.
B4123244 14F1 4DFF A1BD 5F9FD139DF02

One thing is for sure.
In heaven there is no beer,
Zat izz why , we drink it here.
Cheers

So women go to heaven?

I never thought about it. Here in Germany there was already more than one time a "animal-church-service" with special blessings for the pets and other animals of the guests. That, and this question "Will my Mr. Dog go to heaven, I can't live without him in heaven", before asking and crying for their beloved ones and other humans in their direct environment and beyond...is for me a tendency to idolatry.
I never read, that animals have a Spirit.

do furries go to heaven?