Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Anime girls would act just as awful as "3d" girls if they were real

Words2_live_bye

Words2_live_bye

What a Shame ...
★★★★★
So a lot of you anime fags i see online are always talking about how 2d girls are so much better than 3d girls? Do you REALLY think that's how they would act?
So let's list the basic changes.
Anime girls (including other fictional forms of women) are fully fictional (obviously) and everything they say is written or made up by the writer(s). So literally everything they say or do is chosen for them, and are made to do these things. IF you took away such an ability from them and gave them free will, they would be allowed to do WHATEVER they wanted to. They would whore it up JUST as bad as real women.
Second.
If you think real women have high SMV and standards, then just wait till you make anime girls real. Nerds and weebs all over the world are WAITING for anime girls to become real. Now imagine trying to fight over who gets their hands on anime pussy first. It'd be a giant wall of death, katanas and body pillows. Not only that, but since the anime girls are acting like real women, they would use the fighting of weebs to their own power. Imagine being able to have millions of virgins be able to do anything you wish, all because you are their long awaited anime gf.
Third.
Anime girls if real, would most likely age, just like all women. Yes, she may be a cute wided eyed JB looking girl right now, but she won't stay that way.
And yeah, that whole meme of "if anime girls were real they would reject you IRL" thing is 100% TRUE. They'd go for Chad, or atleast the Chaddiest virgin they could find.

And not only does this affect all anime girls, but all forms of fictional women. They are simply WRITTEN to be likeable, or friendly, nice, caring, WHATEVER.
I'm sorry to bring this down on you all, but it's time to see through the cracks of your cope, known as "muh annie-may gurl" :feelshehe::feelshaha:

Shitty anime girls do that, not cultured

bro... they are cute to look at but, of course, if a fictional women was actually real she'd be just like every other hypergamous whore out here

They act the way you imagine. If they had their own thoughts and feelings they will hop on the cock carousel ASAP.

muh annie-may gurl" :feelshehe::feelshaha:
10459.jpg

The fact that they are not real is what makes them superior to real foids. Since their behaviour is completly in our own hands.
Shitty anime girls do that, not cultured
Also this

99% of all Anime girls are Tsunderes.

But I'm still suspicious towards human girls even if they are 2d, so I'm choosing only non-humans as waifus

But I'm still suspicious towards human girls even if they are 2d, so I'm choosing only non-humans as waifus
You want genetically engineered catgirls for domestic ownership bro?

The fact that they are not real is what makes them superior to real foids. Since their behaviour is completly in our own hands.
Didn't read the OP BTW! But this post here is all that needed to be said.

Tbh I don't see how my waifu is any less real than 3D foids.

You want genetically engineered catgirls for domestic ownership bro?
Most important thing is to change their mind, as without that would be just thots with cats years, who act not too different from normal thots

cope & gay
anime girls are written by guys, for guys
their personalities and behaviour are supposed to be ideal

IF you took away such an ability from them and gave them free will, they would be allowed to do WHATEVER they wanted to.
cope
if anime girls existed irl they'd have the same personalities as they had in the work, or else they wouldn't be anime girls at all
that's the type of character the author intended, the type of person he created

True, our world destroys everything.
bro... they are cute to look at but, of course, if a fictional women was actually real she'd be just like every other hypergamous whore out here
Brutal truth for weebcels.

Bro thats too harsh of post

cope & gay
anime girls are written by guys, for guys
their personalities and behaviour are supposed to be ideal
View attachment 123831

cope
if anime girls existed irl they'd have the same personalities as they had in the work, or else they wouldn't be anime girls at all
that's the type of character the author intended, the type of person he created
Maybe not the best example because uh gal gohan is written by a girl.

you are RUINING my copes REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE