Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Anime got invaded by normies

sorrowfulsad

sorrowfulsad

Officer
★★★
Every hobby for us incels is getting taken away by normie invaders. I remember when it used to be special to see a peer who likes anime. Now, every bitch is watching it and the autistic community I used to love is not the same anymore. JFl at normie invaders, same happened to 4chan

could care less about normies watching anime but seriously FUCK THOSE ATTENTION SEEKING FAGGOTS, that's the only reason they watch anime.

If Touhou ever gets the normie treatment, it might be the end of the road for me.

It's annoying but it's pretty normal.
Media should made for normies bec. thats the logical thing to do.

It's over once the original thing starts to cater to normie tastes. It happens to every space which loners/pariahs gather at, eventually the gathering becomes large enough that it brings in normies who overwhelm the original population.

The good thing is that anime is in japan, so the SJWs can't push their ideologies on it like banning lolis or adding more diverse characters. The japs don't give a shit about identity politics.

This is what anime would look like if it were done in the west.

Anime in north america has been mainstream for 20 YEARS at this point. Where have you been since the late 90s?

leave my copes alone you normie scum!

ill trust the japanese to handle anime either way

It's over once the original thing starts to cater to normie tastes. It happens to every space which loners/pariahs gather at, eventually the gathering becomes large enough that it brings in normies who overwhelm the original population.

truth thats why Arseterror makes a mockery of every genre it uses, whether in a musical or anti-musical context.

It's over for animecels

Every hobby for us incels is getting taken away by normie invaders. I remember when it used to be special to see a peer who likes anime. Now, every bitch is watching it and the autistic community I used to love is not the same anymore. JFl at normie invaders, same happened to 4chan

Old news, it's been invaded since the 2000s.

Toonami/adultswim were merely a gateway for those who rotted away their saturday nights at home, as far as I know in the States :feelsbadman::feelscry::feelsrope:

Depends on what anime. Mainstream stuff like shounen or SNK sure, but SOL or ecchi series are still "icky" to your average normal.
Still you can thank Crunchyroll and Netflix for making anime even more mainstream, although Adult Swim and Toonami planted the seeds