Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Anime has been cucked

decafincel

decafincel

Veteran
★★★★★

Brootal findings from a national poll in North America that had over 4,000 responses (this means that the findings are very statistically significant).

Anime fans are
>Disproportionately LGBTQ compared to their population (27% of all fans)
>75% admit to useing anime as a cope
>23% of GenZ anime fans are Black
>60% say anime affects their personality/identity.

Can Anime ever be reclaimed or is it too far gone?

just watch old anime

Brootal findings from a national poll in North America that had over 4,000 responses (this means that the findings are very statistically significant).

Anime fans are
>Disproportionately LGBTQ compared to their population (27% of all fans)
>75% admit to useing anime as a cope
>23% of GenZ anime fans are Black
>60% say anime affects their personality/identity.

Can Anime ever be reclaimed or is it too far gone?
Its like everything, it was good to be an anime fan before it was cool (90s/2000s) back when we would be called nerd or no life for it its been cucked since the 2010s and Attack on titans and all that crap

I do watch Anime but I keep it to myself and I don't express my interest to other people or show any hints that I'm into that type of stuff usually.

Yeah its been cucked ever since niggers started making anime popular, fags, trannies started joining the community. I immediately stopped watching. Back then normies would bully you for watching anime , and now suddenly its cool.

Seems like they didn't bother to survey what genres they watched, but I'd reasonably assume the vast majority just watch shonen

Golden era has being replaced by MeToo and Woke culture of Anime

>westoids
It doesn't matter lol no one in Japan gives a shit, except for Studio Trigger, and they suck

>westoids
It doesn't matter lol no one in Japan gives a shit, except for Studio Trigger, and they suck
Crunchyroll is directly owned by Sony, I'm sure the chief Japs do consider the sales numbers when deciding things.

Crunchyroll is directly owned by Sony, I'm sure the chief Japs do consider the sales numbers when deciding things.
crunchyroll does not have a monopolistic grip on the anime industry so idk why you brought them up, they're not exactly relevant in japan and the exclusives crunchyroll releases do not receive much attention outside of the west

how tf do blacks afford anime?