Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anime profile pictures and a virtual looks halo: essay

sultryloser

sultryloser

It's just bone, bro
★★★★★
Note
I posted this earlier today. I am posting it again unchanged but for one big change: I learned how to denote paragraphs by pressing the cartridge return key twice rather than the once I was before. Now I know that pressing the cartridge return key twice this post editor or of a similar kind produces a new paragraph element in the HTML. Personally I prefer paragraphs to have no spacing between them and use only indents.

Thank you to the users who lead me to the errors of my posts.

Your cognition is tampered by the halo and failos of avatar. This is the online equivalent of your face.

The halo affect as it is most commonly exampled on human's is by their physical attractiveness or repulsiveness. This is facilitated by your eyes, obviously. Halos and failos with lesser precedence are your voice and accent (indians have massive falio in West because of the internet scammer sterotype) and your economic class and geographic region.

Text provides for the rawest and most interpretive expression of ideas and provides complete protection against any visual or auditory halos and failos. There is nothing to titillate or stimulate you in any way besides what you can imaginatively interpret from the ideas expressed. I can write 'ugly man', but just how you picture it, if at all, is entirely in your head. Conversely, drawing a face leaves nothing up to your imagination. Certain proportions and shadows and highlights your eyes will send to your brain, and the brain's finely tuned visual cortex found in the occipital region of the head will make you feel a certain way. A primal part, a part of the hind-brain, it will tell you everything you need to know about the type of this depiction, importantly if it's type is dangerous and could kick your head in. On the outcomes of this deduction, will influence how rationally you may interpret the attributed ideas; a very disruptive and instinctual cognitive bias, that must be stomped out to allow proper scientific discussion, and disallow emotional appeals. Emotional appeals are a staple of any normie rehetoric, and largely the unscientific and confused common folk.

This next paragraph is going to be water.

The attractiveness halo or looks halo, as I'll call it, is an incredibly powerful device that is used in visual and sensationalist media. It's precisely the reason to why good or apt actors have to be attractive. Another way of putting this attractive faces are themselves easier to emphasize with due to features on attractive faces being where they should be and the brain being able to process this attractive face swiftly as such; the brain avoids doing work at all costs. (It's hard to prove this assertion, but as blackpillers, you have surely tried and failed to blackpill somebody you know. I profess this is because of lack of thought and owing to the brains propensity to want to avoid work if at all possible.) This is not a new discovery, but it's sentiment needs spreading.

Acting is a very simple profession, but a good actor needs to effortlessly excite their viewers emotions, and this is most efficiently done by appealing to the rigid visual cortex and through the eyes; they'll need to look the role to get the role.

Chads, HTNs, and rarely normies, set their avis as a photograph of themselves. Women set their avis as a photograph of themselves, and women are aware they get preferential treatment in online exchanges doing so. A person possessing attractiveness would be prudent not to display it.

A very common avi is anime, because anime is widely thought to be pretty or attractive. I posit it's those without possessing the attractiveness to display their own that adopt themselves as these pretty or attractive anime faces. Anime faces are drawn and rendered with such a lack of variance that today AI can generate near indistinguishable work from what a anime artist could produce. These two notions are a sign that attractiveness is largely objective; a normie's attraction to the beauty of anime faces and the large invariance of those faces. And the reasoning might be because of the similarities between the way the brain perceives faces, explained above. A brain with out this proper adaption would not have avoided predators well enough and would not be selected by natural selection.

I can't get over how much I hate this planet. EVERYTHING socially is enabled or disabled from some stupid fucking shapes of your body. Bullshit. Life is a fucking joke. Diatribe over.

Link to original thread:
https://incels.is/threads/acknowled...hort-essay-on-why-it-is.544078/#post-12497267
Original thread I would have deleted if it were possible. @Fat Link could you maybe?

Last edited:
img_1056-jpeg.952459