Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Anime reference: I wish that I had Yoshikage Kira’s Stand so that I could use it to open a sorority house door

• Thread starter Subhuman Niceguy
  • Start date
Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Luminary
★★★★★
Yoshikage Kira is my favorite character from Diamond is Unbreakable.

I would use Killer Queen’s mobile demolition device, Sheer Heart Attack, to chase a foid. The foid would panic and run towards her sorority house. She would run inside, and once she thought that she was safe - Sheer Heart Attack would burst out in front of her - right before the explosion, I would turn and say - “I told you - my Stand’s special ability, is to open sorority house doors.”

KABOOM!!!

View: https://youtu.be/PF99IzER50k?si=EmswA8g821VFAGbS

Fjru58

I wonder what Elliot Rodgers stand power would be
Great question.

My answer is - he would share the same Stand as me, since I am so similar to ER.

Long story short: “The Devil”

If ER had his own unique Stand, I think “Death” would be an excellent match for him. Death means: end of cycle, beginnings, change, metamorphosis - traits personified by ER and his actions in Isla Vista.

I think he would name his Stand, “Slow Death”.

With the power of Sheer Heart Attack - I would turn a sorority house into the Gaza Strip.

My favourite is Enrico Pucci, purely devoted to god, hates toilets in flesh such as jolyne and accelerates the time itself.
very based
3e549df0d0eb4257852e79ef65d2970c

A dog would start barking - because, I had just took the life of his girlfriend.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back