Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media Anime that could not be made in 2024

nazianime

nazianime

Overlord
★★★★★
Hellsing OVA could not be made today. It is literally Nazi worship and brings up the corruption of the Vatican. They helped the Nazis escape to Argentina. It also brings up the boy rapist priests. It also shows the bombing, killing and raping of London. Its also uncensored, does not show detailed guts but shows blood and people being torn apart, sliced apart. One scene with necrophilia. Uncensored swastikas, none of that political correct washing where they make a character that looks like a nazi but the uniform is different and the swastikas are some other similar symbol.

Final8Hellsing Ultimate V BD 10 bit 1920x1080 x264 FLAC 519E44A801mkv snapshot 1143
Final8Hellsing Ultimate V BD 10 bit 1920x1080 x264 FLAC 519E44A801mkv snapshot 1415
Final8Hellsing Ultimate V BD 10 bit 1920x1080 x264 FLAC 519E44A801mkv snapshot 0623

all because some anime tourist faggots wanted to call themselves a "weeb" cause its trendy.

I've never seen Hellsing, probably will if it doesn't have too many episodes

The Hellsing OVA was pretty awesome when I watched it in middle school, might give it a rewatch since I’m LDARing anyways

Hellsing is better than 99% of anime and manga.
It's actually a series that feels like its made for adults.

I watched this one like 5 years ago so don't remember much. What I remember is that I liked it a lot it was kewl.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back