Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel anime

• Thread starter Deleted member 3291
  • Start date
Why was season 2 so bad when season 1 was so good?

what anime is this?

In reality the guy would be on the train floor bleeding to death after every Chad beat the fuck out of him for daring to touch that womyn (even though it wasn't even his fault).

In reality the guy would be on the train floor bleeding to death after every Chad beat the fuck out of him for daring to touch that womyn (even though it wasn't even his fault).
Followed up by rape charges

Hiro Shishigami bang

i watched this 5 times in a row thinking it repeated continuously
fuck

i want a qt waifu to bump into me hard

watching romance anime is masochism.

Shit man. That blows. I thought hachiman was a youngcel.
nah I don’t think there exists an anime where MC is incel other than daily lives of high school boys even then it’s stretching it

Why was season 2 so bad when season 1 was so good?
2nd season was so terrible
All I can remember from it is that some drama happened and everyone acted cold to each other

2nd season was so terrible
All I can remember from it is that some drama happened and everyone acted cold to each other
Yeah it really made no sense. It was cringy as hell. They were all salty for no reason.

Yukino best girl by the way @Raiden

This thread turned into a mess pretty quick

Hello raiden im watching this anime