Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting animu avis are overrated

dyellow

dyellow

it's over for FBIcels
-
With a few exceptions, they're nothing special and any degenerate from deviantart will have one. Avis like @Dionysus are incel godtier sacred and should be protected by law

bouncing titties are based, high t avis should still be appreciated though

Agreed. They're boring tbh. Better to pick something different to stand out so you're not just a face in the crowd.

coping mechanism

Agreed. They're boring tbh. Better to pick something different to stand out so you're not just a face in the crowd.
exactly, bout half of the internet uses anime avatars to the point that it became a meme to use it

Tbh only avatars which are I dislike are pepes/wojacks or any other memes. Oh and black and white pictures of historical figures.

With a few exceptions, they're nothing special and any degenerate from deviantart will have one. Avis like @Dionysus are incel godtier sacred and should be protected by law
The fact that they trigger people makes them absolutely based

A lot of these anime avatars look like little boys and are even dressed like boys. Makes me think that these lolicons, anime lovers or whatever are homos.

A lot of these anime avatars look like little boys and are even dressed like boys. Makes me think that these lolicons, anime lovers or whatever are homos.

Dunno how you you see anime girls as boys, but looking at videos where big burly ogres lift weight sounds gay to me.
Kirino2

I highly agree man ngl

nah, I'd rather look at cute anime girls than the pic of some shitty meme or an ugly dude, like if I didn't see my ugly mog in the mirror every single day

I like how the combination of anime + incels makes these cunts and their cucks especially uncomfortable, though. It creeps them out.

big yikes from me tbh

nah, I'd rather look at cute anime girls than the pic of some shitty meme or an ugly dude, like if I didn't see my ugly mog in the mirror every single day

Also this. At first, I wanted to use an avatar of a rabbit with tumors growing out of his face to show how cruel and merciless nature is:

PZDscsO.jpg

But then I thought, "Ah, man, fuck that shit. Don't wanna look at fucking tumors all the time!"

So I stick with cute anime girl.

all i see are anime avatars, all i see is anime

FBFD7888 1C62 4E93 8C19 0716975A810C

The more people whine about anime avis the more I'll continue to use them, and I'm sure many of my fellow weebcels feel the same.

Tbh only avatars which are I dislike are pepes/wojacks or any other memes. Oh and black and white pictures of historical figures.
Agreed, they're pretty overdone at this point and boring to look at

hamlossus avatars are for the real truecels

Das rite mane, anime avi=gay

If you don't have an anime avatar youre a fakecel

No Anime avi › Anime avi

I like them, they have good halo.

Anime avatar = halo effect

I used to not like anime avatars but I changed mine to one and people treat me nicer so it’s a legit halo, ngl. Plus mine is a picture of Alpha, basically what a sex bot will be like in the future.

Use whatever the fuck you want dude.
I don´t care.
As long as your avi isn´t a literal turd, or a picture of your shlong.
Then we have a problem.

I think that if you have avi you are gay and as you now being gay is degeneracy. Like if you have anime avi with male on it there is no other option that you secretly want to bang that character, if it's female that means you are secretly want to be foid - GAY!!! If you have nature on your avi that means you do like nature and so you like Greta Thunberg and since she is something between human and my feet little toe you are definitely gay. If you do have avi with historical person - you are chad-worshipper and cocksucker gay. If you have meme avi - you are hipster gay soyboy. Remember kids: gayjewhorepil - it's all gays jews and whores (they such a whores that they don't fucking with us, uhh stupid whores) that made you incel, not your ugliness or autism, just gays jews and whores. Lets shitposting without any actual actions fight against this degeneracy together!!!

do u like my avi?

Tbh anime avis are faggotry

How on earth can you hate pepe memes? Pepe is love, pepe is lyf.