Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Meme Anki confirms BBC theory.

• Thread starter Deleted member 5653
  • Start date
Deleted member 5653

Deleted member 5653

日本語の学ぶことが出来ない
-
Screenshot 20190126 234216

Was doing my daily vocab when this one poped up, spat out my coffee laughing.
Kanji from left to right : BIG - BLACK - PILLAR.

ur trying to learn japanese bro?

I tried Anki for a few days. It felt like running a marathon in my mind and my brain was so fatigued that I had no motivation or ability to do anything mentally demanding for a while after that. It's over for low IQ cels.

I tried Anki for a few days. It felt like running a marathon in my mind and my brain was so fatigued that I had no motivation or ability to do anything mentally demanding for a while after that. It's over for low IQ cels.
No idea why you felt like that? Maybe you tried to learn too many cards each day? (Talking specifically about Japanese) Often people try to learn like 20-30 cards a day and then crash and burn 2 weeks later, don't be afraid to learn few cards a day, there is no shame in that.

Yes bro. Currently just grinding Kanji like an autist.
damn that sounds hard as fuck. I've tried to learn spanish 50 times in my life and i can barely say anything. not even semi fluent.

damn that sounds hard as fuck. I've tried to learn spanish 50 times in my life and i can barely say anything. not even semi fluent.
It's only hard in the beginning bro, once you get past 100 or so kanji it gets better. I bet its the same for most languages. When I just started and opened kanji book and saw 2300 kanji that I have to learn I was so very close to just saying fuck this shit I am never going to make lol. Its important to not give up at the first problem and just push forward.

No idea why you felt like that? Maybe you tried to learn too many cards each day? (Talking specifically about Japanese) Often people try to learn like 20-30 cards a day and then crash and burn 2 weeks later, don't be afraid to learn few cards a day, there is no shame in that.
I used the Core 2k/6k deck. 20 cards per day is the default. I guess I could try 5 cards, but it seems my brain just isn't suited for this task. Anyway, I really admire those who are good at memorization and language learning and I hope you keep improving.

I used the Core 2k/6k deck. 20 cards per day is the default. I guess I could try 5 cards, but it seems my brain just isn't suited for this task. Anyway, I really admire those who are good at memorization and language learning and I hope you keep improving.
2k/6k deck is a meme, I don't know who started it but I and few others who I have talked with found it ridiculous that it expects you to remember words without actually knowing the kanji behind them. I struggled with 2k for a few days and then just changed my approach. Learn kanji and its readings and then learn vocab, from my point of view it makes more sense.

It's only hard in the beginning bro, once you get past 100 or so kanji it gets better. I bet its the same for most languages. When I just started and opened kanji book and saw 2300 kanji that I have to learn I was so very close to just saying fuck this shit I am never going to make lol. Its important to not give up at the first problem and just push forward.
i think the hardest part for me is not having someone to speak it to