Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Announcement to whoever changed the drinking age to 21 or if you support it.

IronsideCel

IronsideCel

✝️ Christmaxxing subhuman
-
You are a cuck who loves spreading cuckoldry. Literally.
You're restricting freedom for motherfuckers who fill essential roles from EMT, military, and etc public services. They can FUCKING die at any time, train honorably 24/7, and see the most of fucked up shiet you choose to cuck them by not letting them have fireball, bourbon, or anything.
Plus 18 is literally the age of being able to be independent Literally buy a house, car, get a job, anything on your own

Absolutely fuck this cuckoldry
it's over, good night.

literally no way to escape this cuckoldry.
forced to be a victim,
mmmm cuckoldry :feelstastyman:

it's FUCKING over

A legless vet in a wheelchair rolls into a bar
The bartender tells him "sorry you're not old enough"

I'm very much against having 21 as the minimum legal drinking age. It's stupid. It should be 20.

Alcohol should be prohibited.

I agree with this, or have a minimum age of 70
Alcohol should be prohibited.
I'm very much against having 21 as the minimum legal drinking age. It's stupid. It should be 20.
@kay' I'm very much against having 21 as the minimum legal drinking age. It's stupid. It should be 22.
Stop helping kikes and restricting freedom. Next up, banning inkwells from masturbation and carnal thoughts.

it’s over

Stop helping kikes and restricting freedom. Next up, banning inkwells from masturbation and carnal thoughts.

it’s over
I was just joking. In my country, the legal drinking age is 16, and I've been pretty much drinking alcohol ever since I was 16.

I was just joking. In my country, the legal drinking age is 16, and I've been pretty much drinking alcohol ever since I was 16.
It should be 18/16 because that’s when you start getting crucial freedoms. I disdain arguments saying “you’re not mature” enough. I am the same motherfucker I was at 16 and i’ll be the same inkwell at 20-21. Stop cucking me.

it’s over

It should be 18/16 because that’s when you start getting crucial freedoms. I disdain arguments saying “you’re not mature” enough. I am the same motherfucker I was at 16 and i’ll be the same inkwell at 20-21. Stop cucking me.

it’s over
Yeah, we need a good coping mechanism as lonely rejects. Alcohol serves this purpose very well.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back