Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Another Alcoholmaxxing thread - The way forward

The Enforcer

The Enforcer

Not fit to survive
★★★★★
Todays nausea is brutal. It shall be fixed through the power of ethanol. Let us pray to ethanol, for it will deliver me from misery. And ensure enjoyment. Lets go. Today shall be good. Copemaxxed

pure alcohol what are the effects ? the most I've ever drunk is 69% absynthe the taste must be so disgusting @The Enforcer :feelshehe:

pure alcohol what are the effects ? the most I've ever drunk is 69% absynthe the taste must be so disgusting @The Enforcer :feelshehe:
Effects tend to be, fucked up fast. Memory lossmaxx. Early day jfl

damn that's wild, brocel

you really should sobermaxx tbh

This is either a really good idea or a really bad idea depending on your goals.

Good bye liver

Goodbye GIF

I call dibs on mod status after he dies

This is either a really good idea or a really bad idea depending on your goals.
Goal is always to get wasted as fuck and abandon consciousness for a while

Bro wtaf is this? Alcohol tastes bad enough but this? Really wouldn't recommend this @ all
I'm fine with shit like this tbh. Spirytus is my goto.

U planning on offing yourself?

Do u drink pure alcohol without mixing in something ?

Do u drink pure alcohol without mixing in something ?
Why mix it? That's blasphemous. I don't.get stuff this strong just to weaken it. It's part of the experience.

I've been doing that for over 5 years. It's nice, but my life outside of staring into a screen is dire and pointless.
Mine 2 but hey, knock yourself out, it doesn't get any better

Mine 2 but hey, knock yourself out, it doesn't get any better
I've more chance of winning the lottery twice in a row than I have of things getting better jfl. And I don't even play the lottery

I've more chance of winning the lottery twice in a row than I have of things getting better jfl. And I don't even play the lottery
Tbh I don't hold that much of a grudge for normies the way users here do bc I don't think life gets any better for normies and sexhavers 2, maybe its a cope but some day you just get bored and things might not roll around the same way they did before, I think thats just life works and u can't run away from it but you can choose to keep on living cuz death sucks

Tbh I don't hold that much of a grudge for normies the way users here do bc I don't think life gets any better for them 2, maybe its a cope but some day you just get bored and things might not roll around the same way they did before, I think thats just life works and u can't run away from it but you can choose to keep on living cuz death sucks
Their lives still mog to oblivion. I don't hold a grudge against them for that. But I hate the ones who actively try to make our lives worse to feed their superiority complex given their higher place on the social status ladder. And I hate the ones who gaslight us about it all.

Their lives still mog to oblivion. I don't hold a grudge against them for that. But I hate the ones who actively try to make our lives worse to feed their superiority complex given their higher place on the social status ladder. And I hate the ones who gaslight us about it all.
I think that can give you an insight of how fucked up their lives can be for them to do that, maybe it's their way to end the suffering in their lives and cope with themselves, maybe not even only sex satisfy them anymore, human mind is fucked up. But I find death the worst experience of all, I've almost seen death myself and the feeling of trying to grasp to life desperately and instinctively just to keep being around, that may be our most strong desire if u think about it, or may be not, but shit is pretty intense either way, that's why I always keep on being around no matter what and agree with religioncels on their ideas to not kys

I think that can give you an insight of how fucked up their lives can be for them to do that, maybe it's their way to end the suffering in their lives and cope with themselves, maybe not even only sex satisfy them anymore, human mind is fucked up. But I find death the worst experience of all, I've almost seen death myself and the feeling of trying to grasp to life desperately and instinctively just to keep being around, that may be our most strong desire if u think about it, or may be not, but shit is pretty intense either way, that's why I always keep on being around no matter what and agree with religioncels on their ideas to not kys
Na their lives are fine. It's just human tribalism. The social pecking order. You can see the exact same behaviour in many animal species. There are often runts, or pariahs that are treated like worthless shit by the majority of their species. humans have a history or enjoying the suffering of those they deem lesser than them. And there are no repercussions for shitting on ugly and/or non-nt rejects, so it's an easy target demographic.

I've seen more death than I guess I care to have done. But it doesn't bother me really. The idea.of death isn't one that worries me. It'll happen when it happens. And then I'll be at peace away from all this lifelong horseshit. If euthanasia was available here. I'd put myself in that queue as soon as possible.

Na their lives are fine. It's just human tribalism. The social pecking order. You can see the exact same behaviour in many animal species. There are often runts, or pariahs that are treated like worthless shit by the majority of their species. humans have a history or enjoying the suffering of those they deem lesser than them. And there are no repercussions for shitting on ugly and/or non-nt rejects, so it's an easy target demographic.
Yeah I think so that's true, if we all just follow our instincts blindly and the world plays accourdingly things will just be fine, we are at the wrong side here for being rejected in the first place, it's just how nature works either way by natural selection i.e. survival of the fittest, not even laws and society can change that nuclear element within life itself
I've seen more death than I guess I care to have done. But it doesn't bother me really. The idea.of death isn't one that worries me. It'll happen when it happens. And then I'll be at peace away from all this lifelong horseshit. If euthanasia was available here. I'd put myself in that queue as soon as possible.
Me too but as long as I'm a living being I'll keep grasping for life, after all theres no point in keeping thinking about a situation that you'll never conciously experience it (cuz u will be too busy being dead lol)

Yeah I think so that's true, if we all just follow our instincts blindly and the world plays accourdingly things will just be fine, we are at the wrong side here for being rejected in the first place, it's just how nature works either way by natural selection i.e. survival of the fittest, not even laws and society can change that nuclear element within life itself
It's brutal. Meanwhile normies talk shit about "muh we can reprogram our instincts because we're humans". So why don't they? They treat us like dirt, and then gaslight us about it. They give us fake, feelgood advice to keep us in a negative feedback loop just so they can laugh at us further.
Me too but as long as I'm a living being I'll keep grasping for life, after all theres no point in keeping thinking about a situation that you'll never conciously experience it (cuz u will be too busy being dead lol)
That last part sounds absolutely ideal to me tbh..I envy my miscarried siblings. I resent the hospital for reviving me at birth. Being cheated out of easy ways out. It's like the universe is trying to fuck me. So yeah jfl, alcohol is a good way to deal with that for me. It takes the weight off.

It's brutal. Meanwhile normies talk shit about "muh we can reprogram our instincts because we're humans". So why don't they? They treat us like dirt, and then gaslight us about it. They give us fake, feelgood advice to keep us in a negative feedback loop just so they can laugh at us further.
Theyr lying to themselves or maybe they just can't help being little pieces of shit... it maybe like sex in regarding of hipocrisy levels
That last part sounds absolutely ideal to me tbh..I envy my miscarried siblings. I resent the hospital for reviving me at birth. Being cheated out of easy ways out. It's like the universe is trying to fuck me. So yeah jfl, alcohol is a good way to deal with that for me. It takes the weight off.
Yeah my father and my brother are dead and I'm also blind in my right eye, my mother is also deaf and I'm poor asf, sometimes I think the universe has made me cheat death so many times just for lolsies, but at the same time we're living and breathing, we're desiring things (like u desiring death)... it's maybe not a negation of life per se, but rather maybe only negation of suffering, cuz we're alive after all, we still act and think like living beings as long as we're living.
Someone with a good life, smiling and all, having sex all the time suddenly picking up a broken knife and starting to crazily self stabbing their flesh so hard it bleeds out and slowly takes his consciousness away, I think that would be the true negation of life, but it never happens, maybe we're lying to ourselves when we wish to die, idk, just thinkin

Last edited:
since when is ethanol drinkable

dont they put stuff in there that makes u puke

Theyr lying to themselves or maybe they just can't help being little pieces of shit... it maybe like sex in regarding of hipocrisy levels

They're definitely hypocrites
Yeah my father and my brother are dead and I'm also blind in my right eye, my mother is also deaf and I'm poor asf, sometimes I think the universe has made me cheat death so many times just for lolsies, but at the same time we're living and breathing, we're desiring things (like u desiring death)... it's maybe not a negation of life per se, but rather maybe only negation of suffering, cuz we're alive after all, we still act and think like living beings as long as we're living.
Someone with a good life, smiling and all, having sex all the time suddenly picking up a broken knife and starting to crazily self stabbing their flesh so hard it bleeds out and slowly takes his consciousness away, I think that would be the true negation of life, but it never happens, maybe we're lying to ourselves when we wish to die, idk, just thinkin
Normies don't realise how privileged they are tbh. The universe is wired. People with actual lives throw them away because they're just too used to things being good

since when is ethanol drinkable

dont they put stuff in there that makes u puke
Ethanols always been drinkable. It's the same alcohol in all alcoholic drinks. It's methanol and isopropyl alcohol that aren't drinkable. Ethanol is only undrinkable when denaturants are added too it.

isnt this industrial alcohol where they put this thing in that makes u puke so alcoloics cant get drunk for cheap
No this ones not. Theres plenty of ethanol out there at this strength that's drinkable.

do you remember what age you started drinking at?
My parents wouldnt feed me as a kid so I'd always wait till they were asleep and steal food. But in the process i'd sometimes drink whatever brandy they had in the cabinet. To me it was like warm, spicy apple juice that made me feel good