Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Another anime season, another bluepill ricel cope

Filthy_Reject

Filthy_Reject

Veteran
★★★★
Uhh let me guess, the character is a loser then he meets an wholesome generic hot girl that decides to interact with him for no reason whatsoever and changes his entire life and solves all his problems. Or... he dies and is reborn as an OP character in a fantasy world.
Literally every fucking season, we are seeing more and more of this cope as the japanese society continues to decay, no wonder so many incels are weebs.

greycel post

These ricecels are the best at coping tbh :feelshaha: :feelsokman:
But about loser it's true, there aren't much ugly incels in anime tho

These ricecels are the best at coping tbh :feelshaha: :feelsokman:
But about loser it's true, there aren't much ugly incels in anime tho
they aren't ugly because most look the same and there's the cutesy art style, you can assume the ugly ones are the ones with sanpaku eyes.
There's also the fact that even ugly people have a hard time identifying with other ugly people, most people overrate themselves. And they don't want to be reminded that they're ugly in their cope anime
greycel post
reported for greyphobia

The biggest :bluepill: cope show I've ever seen is airing this season:

YuiSubs Jaku Chara Tomozaki kun   01 NVENC H265 1080pmkv snapshot 1222013

YuiSubs Jaku Chara Tomozaki kun   01 NVENC H265 1080pmkv snapshot 1240104

YuiSubs Jaku Chara Tomozaki kun   01 NVENC H265 1080pmkv snapshot 1242159

:feelskek:

Anime is made BY incels, FOR incels

Just because Chad likes to watch alittle bit of DBZ or One Piece on the side doesnt change that fact

Just because Chad likes to watch alittle bit of DBZ or One Piece on the side doesnt change that fact
/a/ likes to cope thinking chads watch hunterxhunter but IRL from what I've seen from anime events most chads are either using dbz, one piece or naruto t shirts

/a/ likes to cope thinking chads watch hunterxhunter but IRL from what I've seen from anime events most chads are either using dbz, one piece or naruto t shirts
Chads who like anime exist only in the west, and normally they stick to the mainstream stuff like AoT and any other shounen shit like Black Clover.
they don't have superb taste like I do

you can cope with them i guess, but none of the japanese anime/games make sense because they are all full of 10/10 girls that are treated as if they are nothing special, none of them have the huge ego or the giant crowd of orbiters that is associated with good female looks irl

it actually makes me think that most of those girls are supposed to be ugly or have flaws for the stories to make any sense, but they are never shown as ugly as that is bad optics

You know what i hate most about these type of shows?

The gullible mc always listens to some whore and sits down like a loyal pussy whipped cuck, 0 self respect just fucking lol.
Many animecels seem to have femdom fetish, in so many animes a small loli is commanding or even beating shit out of submissive cuck incel mc

Chads who like anime exist only in the west, and normally they stick to the mainstream stuff like AoT and any other shounen shit like Black Clover.
they don't have superb taste like I do
they don't feel the need to cope that's why
Many animecels seem to have femdom fetish, in so many animes a small loli is commanding or even beating shit out of submissive cuck incel mc
tbh, animecels love to criticize "3d" women but women in anime are even more obnoxious than irl

It's funny how many women in anime behave like little middle aged school girls, but they have fat titties and nice asses, and they're nearly ALWAYS virgins when the meet the main male protagonist. It's great. It's a nice cope. All media plays to peoples fantasies, and anime does so for incels. What's not to love?

It's funny how many women in anime behave like little middle aged school girls, but they have fat titties and nice asses, and they're nearly ALWAYS virgins when the meet the main male protagonist. It's great. It's a nice cope. All media plays to peoples fantasies, and anime does so for incels. What's not to love?
because when you stop consooming real life hits even harder

Glad other people notice this. We used to routinely get action and adventure anime, and if not that, at least some captivating mystery original series or adaptations. Now 90% of each new season is just isekai or cutesy waifu trash. Japs are on a cope overload atm. Idk how they can keep watching shit with that manic pixie dream girl trope.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back