Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over E-Famous Youtuber Chuggaconroy "Emile Rosales" thread (Bluepilled autist man blackpilled by foids ruining his life)

Misogynist Vegeta

Misogynist Vegeta

The Saiyan Prince
★★★★★
Chuggaconroy is an american youtuber who has over 1 million subscribers whose been making Let's plays videos on youtube since 2007, He was recently (couple of weeks ago) outed by foids for being a "sexpest". Here is what he looks like

It all began when a tranny saw a tweet talking about how chugga was someone's wholesome comfort watch, which made this attention seeking tranny to accuse Emile of being a sex predator, The original tweet was deleted or i'm just retarded and can't find it but here is the evidence he posted.

The Tranny known as ""lady"" emily might not be a real woman but he's got the spirit of one, What kind of person continues to talk with someone who they have no sexual interest in, who is consistently attempting to engage in sexual shit espically if it's something they supposedly don't want, Obivously only an attention seeking tranny. Well most normalfags doggypilled on him, some did defend him, after all Tranny emily is clearly being an attention seeking retard and some normalfags could see that, Emile had a chance to recover, and then the real foids showed up.

View: https://twitter.com/MasaeAnela/status/1749980618572677542

The biggest blow came first, Masae Anela an actual woman who used to collab with Emile on Let's Plays turned out to be a virtual gold digger, using chugga for extra views and notoriety once she saw the opportunity to backstab chugga, she buried him and his youtube career. Emile's crime? being awkward around woman who will never find him attractive. and more foids showed up

View: https://twitter.com/MissFushiGaming/status/1749984872859652529

View: https://twitter.com/BrettUltimus/status/1749982829964882260

View: https://twitter.com/SunflowerAsmr/status/1750005218886943210

"Just be yourself bro" :feelsrope:, Chugga has not been heard from again since this, He tried to deliver an apology but the foids wouldn't except it as making a femoid feel uncomfortable is the biggest crime a man can commit. His only friend Tim to stick with him, is a another youtuber who goes by "NintendoCaprisun". He has confirmed Emile has checked into a mental hospital presumably to avoid killing himself.

The final dagger came a couple days later when a very Autistic Australian speedrunner named Werster, (a man who yelled Nigger at a speedrun convention and was cucked by his brother mike which was encouraged by his own mother) revealed that a femoid friend was "e-raped" 20 years ago by the man.

View: https://twitter.com/wersterlobe/status/1750636240779792526

presumably after finding out what emile looked like realized those awkward sex chats (that she initiated) was actually rape. You gotta be kidding me, Another reason for me to hate foids, they took away the world's best let's player from me and i will never forgive them for that.

I remember this dude

I used to be a Nintendofag, but if this is what the community has become, I'm glad I'm no longer one. Filled with socially stunted soys who white knight for foids who use nerd culture as an image to sell themselves and profit off of the saddest, most autistic demographic of men. This guy was one of the bigger let's players back then, but I'm not surprised at all that this is how an autist who made the attempt to talk to foids ended up.

Solid thread from a GrAYcel. Bump for the effort.
The biggest blow came first, Masae Anela an actual woman who used to collab with Emile on Let's Plays turned out to be a virtual gold digger, using chugga for extra views and notoriety once she saw the opportunity to backstab chugga, she buried him and his youtube career. Emile's crime? being awkward around woman who will never find him attractive. and more foids showed up

View: https://twitter.com/MissFushiGaming/status/1749984872859652529

View: https://twitter.com/BrettUltimus/status/1749982829964882260
It's now acceptable and justified to end a man's entire career for the simple reason that he made a woman feel uncomfortable. This is what being severely non NT does to a man. Welcome to 2024 :feelsclown:

Last edited:
If i was rich and famous it would be prostitutes only, Foid's are Gold Diggers and Liars.

Incels can't have anything good these days. Those sluts wiped their privileged asses with so many careers. You should never talk or text with women as sub5. You should totally cut them out from your life. Everything is a harassment and assault. They are acting like some nuns while simultaneously chugging liters of chad's semen.

When they want a feature they'll message you but when it comes to a simple favor foids get all scared. A feature, shout-out or collaboration isn't free.

16 years of yt to get demolished in a month.

Incels can't have anything good these days. Those sluts wiped their privileged asses with so many careers. You should never talk or text with women as sub5. You should totally cut them out from your life. Everything is a harassment and assault. They are acting like some nuns while simultaneously chugging liters of chad's semen.

I bet if he was chad they would've bent over and spread their legs for him so they could take liters of his cum without him even needing to make effort :feelshaha: :feelshaha:

a femoid friend was "e-raped" 20 years ago by the man.
:lul: :lul: :lul:

Allowing foids any agency or free will was a mistake beyond measure. Not exterminating the kikes completely doesn't come close to this blunder.

I used to be a Nintendofag, but if this is what the community has become, I'm glad I'm no longer one. Filled with socially stunted soys who white knight for foids who use nerd culture as an image to sell themselves and profit off of the saddest, most autistic demographic of men. This guy was one of the bigger let's players back then, but I'm not surprised at all that this is how an autist who made the attempt to talk to foids ended up.

It's now acceptable and justified to end a man's entire career for the simple reason that he made a woman feel uncomfortable. This is what being severely non NT does to a man. Welcome to 2024 :feelsclown:
AVGN was the only funny guy at the time.

i remember i asked out a girl and got banned from the school library for "harassing women"

I ended up throwing a big stink about it and using school camera footage as well as eyewitnesses to prove i did not in fact harass anyone and merely called a girl pretty and tried to get her number, I went fucking hard on the librarian for banning me from MY fucking library

ended up getting an apology and a handshake out of it from him and unbanned from library......thats it

Thats only cause I had the balls to step up, another inkie might have just sat there and took it

i remember i asked out a girl and got banned from the school library for "harassing women"

I ended up throwing a big stink about it and using school camera footage as well as eyewitnesses to prove i did not in fact harass anyone and merely called a girl pretty and tried to get her number, I went fucking hard on the librarian for banning me from MY fucking library

ended up getting an apology and a handshake out of it from him and unbanned from library......thats it

Thats only cause I had the balls to step up, another inkie might have just sat there and took it
Based.

suicide incomming. Bluepill kills.

lol imagine being a nintendofaggot
retards ruined pokemon, my beloved franchise thats trash now :lasereyes:

gamer foids are the biggest frauds and have been since they first started showing up in 2010-2011

lol imagine being a nintendofaggot
retards ruined pokemon, my beloved franchise thats trash now :lasereyes:

gamer foids are the biggest frauds and have been since they first started showing up in 2010-2011
Last good pokemon game was black 2/white 2, incidentally chugga finished his last episode a couple of days before the femoids killed his youtube career

He should just ignore them. If I was in his position I'd simply delete comments, (or hold them under review automatically) ban key words, and ignore the entire drama. The biggest mistake you can make is alarming the majority of your assumably dimwitted audiance of drama they don't know about. It doesn't matter how well you refute it, the likelihood is they'll just ignore what you say and follow the mob.

Why I avoid talking about Nintendo game online. Fans are the absolute worst. Infested with trannies and low functioning autists.

I think I have cancer now from reading all that.

Ah Clown World " indeed .

If he actually wanted to stop himself from getting cancelled he should have just tanked the hit like DSP always does and just say some shit like "I did nothing wrong, I did everything correct", sweep the allegations under the rug, pretend like it never happened, and ban/block/report anyone who mentions it.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back