Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Another anime unbox - SHOW SOME LOVE TO THIS BROCEL

ngl he doesnt look that bad, if he just looses weight (i know that sounds easy, but this would be a monumental accomplishent at that weight) he would probably look fine.

ngl he doesnt look that bad, if he just looses weight (i know that sounds easy, but this would be a monumental accomplishent at that weight) he would probably look fine.
stop the cope, it nevER began for his eye area

giphy.gif

I mog this nigga, when I mog somebody I know its over for them because its over for me too.

I hope you are trolling jfl

Atleast he seems to be coping well

I hope you are trolling jfl
I hate bastards like that lie to him to his face...

Bro is at least coping nice, he already does way more than me, all I can do is self-pity and despair and this guy has a nice cope with anime figurines, mogs my coping skills by a billion.

Subscribe and leave him nice comments guys

Too many Nendroids for my liking. I have some and I don't know what to do to display them.