Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Another brutal ricepill

I swear to Confucius that I must fuck a 12/10 big tits white Stacy as revenge

Are you a chink?

Migrate to SK they have a good man leading them temporarily

A Chinese toilet friend of mine told me about her first boyfriend's "beautiful, thick, long, pale White dick" and how much she LOVES White dick, she criticised her current White boyfriend for not being pale enough. Asians aren't even that much darker than Whites. :feelswhat:

The amount of Asian toilets I know with a White fetish is enormous, meanwhile I'm basically the only man I know with an Asian fetish. Most White men I know literally say "I don't find Asian toilets attractive, their faces look weird" and "they look like children, if I wanted to have sex with a teenage boy I would look for a teenage boy, not an adult toilet that looks like a teenage boy".

I'd say that White fetish among Asian toilets is waaaayyyyy more common than Asian fetish among White men. Heck, I know more White toilets with a fetish for Asian men than White men (in real life) with an Asian fetish.

Noodlewhores really hate rice brothers. :feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman:

you asiancels really love to make yourselves feel like shit huh

A Chinese toilet friend of mine told me about her first boyfriend's "beautiful, thick, long, pale White dick" and how much she LOVES White dick, she criticised her current White boyfriend for not being pale enough. Asians aren't even that much darker than Whites. :feelswhat:

The amount of Asian toilets I know with a White fetish is enormous, meanwhile I'm basically the only man I know with an Asian fetish. Most White men I know literally say "I don't find Asian toilets attractive, their faces look weird" and "they look like children, if I wanted to have sex with a teenage boy I would look for a teenage boy, not an adult toilet that looks like a teenage boy".

I'd say that White fetish among Asian toilets is waaaayyyyy more common than Asian fetish among White men. Heck, I know more White toilets with a fetish for Asian men than White men (in real life) with an Asian fetish.

Noodlewhores really hate rice brothers. :feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman:
Confirmation that pussy >>>> face

White cucks are destroying their own race by marrying these slutty noodlewhores while their foids are getting railed by niggers:lul::lul:

"but I still find myself dating white guys because that’s what I’m used to"

She would also be "used to it" if she had grown up in China

"but I still find myself dating white guys because that’s what I’m used to"

She would also be "used to it" if she had grown up in China
Noodlewhores in Asia claim whites are "exotic". Noodlewhores in the west claim whites are more familiar. It's all a load of shit :feelsseriously:

It's always fun to read noodlewhore excuses for their whitu cocku fever. "Muh i just used to european guys hurr durr". Fuck off, you dirty self-hating race-trator toilet cumskin's sex slave :feelsree:

Rice pills are the most fucking brutal pills

I'm not Asian but damn do they have it brutal

This is btw why tough I often make fun of niggers I rarely make fun of rice, they can only be pitied.

It's always fun to read noodlewhore excuses for their whitu cocku fever. "Muh i just used to european guys hurr durr". Fuck off, you dirty self-hating race-trator toilet cumskin's sex slave :feelsree:
Western noodlewhores: "I just grew up around white guys, asian guys are like my brothers"

Noodlewhores in Asia: "White guys are just so rare and exotic, I want to explore different cocks cultures"

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Right they have so many excuses when it’s just they’re self hating and obsessed with white peoples. That’s it lmaon