Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Another case of alpha fuck beta bucks gtfih but ragefuel

veqdera

veqdera

(:+ ! * * ARCHITECT * * ! +:)
★★★
939C221A 738C 4CD6 8C3C 572C2499200B

The sheer brutality exhibited from this post. Her boyfriend is going to have to raise some sort of bastard child for the rest of his unbearable life. I mean this woman is actually the most soulless , conniving bitch.

Brutal.
he should behead them both

The sheer brutality exhibited from this post. Her boyfriend is going to have to raise some sort of bastard child for the rest of his unbearable life. I mean this woman is actually the most soulless , conniving bitch.
thats your average woman these days

reality is brutal

At times like this loneliness is, some how , a blessing.

most faithful toilet

Well....

At least I won't have to deal with shit like this myself thankfully JFL

We were just born in an unfair world. Nothing to feel sad about, this place and the people in it should burn to the ground

Vote the fascist party in your country next election

We were just born in an unfair world. Nothing to feel sad about, this place and the people in it should burn to the ground

This is where redpillers end up in life. :feelskek:

Its a battle royale , zero summary , natures judgment " ( Luck ) Style.

The fact that your Rewarded for having Luck Is one Thing , that fact If you Get shitted on If you dont ( born Low tier Male / disabled ) or are Off " Is another.

Funny how the foid seems to feel guilt . But shes still evil nontheless.

Its a battle royale , zero summary , natures judgment " ( Luck ) Style.

The fact that your Rewarded for having Luck Is one Thing , that fact If you Get shitted on If you dont ( born Low tier Male / disabled ) or are Off " Is another.

Funny how the foid seems to feel guilt . But shes still evil nontheless.
You canno't just get told that you cannot play the game of life. Like literally you are born and know for a fact you won't get to reproduce unless you do some shady stuff.

The only thing that dictated that was a dice roll and you can't be angry at it because some people had worse luck than you and had cancer or some shitty disease like that.

You canno't just get told that you cannot play the game of life. Like literally you are born and know for a fact you won't get to reproduce unless you do some shady stuff.

The only thing that dictated that was a dice roll and you can't be angry at it because some people had worse luck than you and had cancer or some shitty disease like that.
there is always someone worse off then you , they say "

yea fuck that shit , its about you and your life , if your current situation is shit and your treated like shit , it dosnt fucking matter if someone has it worse then you .

Your Pleasure and your Current " ( Situation ) is what matters . And Apparently Luck plays a Major Role on how you end Up .

i gonna make noodles with Minced meat souce , This Evening / Night will be a Complete and Brutal Cope .

yea fuck that shit , its about you and your life , if your current situation is shit and your treated like shit , it dosnt fucking matter if someone has it worse then you .

Your Pleasure and your Current " ( Situation ) is what matters . And Apparently Luck plays a Major Role on how you end Up .

i gonna make noodles with Minced meat souce , This Evening / Night will be a Complete and Brutal Cope .
Telling someone they can t be sad because others h

Noodles are nice. Yeah, your situation is what matters at the end of the day. There will be people worse and better than you

reading stuff like this makes my blood boil i dont know why