Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Another Case of the High Inhibition NTpill?

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/amIuglyBrutallyHonest/comments/wo1oys/23_m_low_confidence_and_never_had_a_gf_wanted_to/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/virgin/comments/vb0q2t/advice_for_a_23_year_old/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf

It's the normie inclusion principle: normies date and include other normies for the sole purpose of excluding non NTs

Also fast life strategy genes try to weed out slow life strategy genes
Chad theory is stupid because lots of girls have bf and there are only few chads. Not all normies are betabuxxers. The only thing that counts is the normie exclusion principle: girls choose male normies as long as they are NT and low inhib. This is for the sole purpose of excluding non NTs high inhib. This is an evolutionary greedy strategy, but if it works fast life strategy genes will eliminate slow life strategy genes.

Damn currys have it that bad?

Damn currys have it that bad?
He’s normie looking for a curry, likely would’ve gotten a GF if he wasn’t so high inhib around women, nothing dries a woman’s pussy than shyness.

He has a pretty generic smile so maybe that can help him. I myself am almost unable to smile. When someone takes a photo I look tense and like I want to cry

@Transcended Trucel

He’s curry.

He has a pretty generic smile so maybe that can help him. I myself am almost unable to smile. When someone takes a photo I look tense and like I want to cry
He says he doesn’t go to bars or clubs, he has slow life genes.

Cope, even the average curry isn’t incel at 23.
Idk that. I thought 30% of people being incel was mostly driven by curries and rice.

@Misogynist Curry 卐 @CopingForBrutality

lacking low inhibition is death sentence in 2022 ngl.

Asians make less than 10% of the population in all western countries.
I meant they distort that average a lot because they are incels by majority.

I don’t believe he ever approached or even tried anything

I don’t believe he ever approached or even tried anything
He says he tried everything by working out and exposing himself to people but his shyness prevents him from talking romantically to women.

lacking low inhibition is death sentence in 2022 ngl.
Even just being love shy can destroy a normie’s entire SMV and reduce him to being a KHHV incel, never began for us non NTcels. @bigantennaemay1 @turbosperg :feelsrope:

He is good looking for a curry, tallfag as well
Moggs me to hell

Even just being love shy can destroy a normie’s entire SMV and reduce him to being a KHHV incel, never began for us non NTcels. @bigantennaemay1 @turbosperg :feelsrope:
Everything that would be a detriment to normies is a detriment ten-fold to us autists, partly because our disability is "invisible", i.e. not consciously noticeable (but definitely subconsciously and instinctively noticeable) and so we're held to higher standards than would otherwise be expected of the "lesser folk," while at the same time, we're reduced to the status of being literal subhumans because their primitive monkey brains can perceive of our disability, not as a disability, but as a threat to their genetics, a threat to the continued survival of their species, and therefore, a threat to their very existence, and we must, as a result, be purged from society as social pariahs, doomed to suffer the fate of being outcast from the "tribe," which all of society take the role of in our modern age. :feelsbadman::feelsrope:

He can easily ascend if he's 5'11 in curryland. Though I face and skin mog him, I am incel due to being giga short and non NT

Yeah women don't like neurotic anxious men, you have to be confident to be loud. They always pick the loudest player guy

It’s pretty simple. He’s a :bluepill: retard who thinks foids have inherent worth