Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Another Chad bites the dust

Deleted member 677

Deleted member 677

Godpilled
-
Alcoholic DJ Avicii from Sweden just got pwned at 28. He looked like a stereotypical Chad who bullies incels and has drunken threesomes with 10/10s every weekend.
7C6D5ACF D77C 4901 99A2 C72321CAE12B

This world now has one less egotistical rich asshole making our lives hell.
200.gif

giphy.gif

At least it's convenient for us that Chads tend to drink and do a lot of drugs, since it can result in their rightful deaths. I hope more Chads follow suit and whores commit suicide out of grief. Fuck them all. :rage:

Last edited:
Always remember that STDs and substance abuse diseases are gifts from God meant to keep degenerates in check.

Always remember that STDs and substance abuse diseases are gifts from God meant to keep degenerates in check.
I'm no theologian, but I don't believe this is scriptually supported. It's nice to believe that though.

Thats why condoms are a sin, they defy natural design.

I'm no theologian, but I don't believe this is scriptually supported. It's nice to believe that though.
I think its true, its why you're supposed to wait until marriage.

It is scriptually supported. Paul called AIDS the "due penalty" for the error of homosexuality. He also said we bring judgement upon ourselves and reap what we sow.

I think the bible says that "a man should not sleep wtih another man." Anyone who does will be put to death (HIV?). Also the bible warns men not to sleep with prostitutes, otherwise "they will be sick once they get old" (STDs?)

Hating Chads is turbo cope.

The only reason "Chads" even exist is because roasties created them.

I think its true, its why you're supposed to wait until marriage.
It is scriptually supported. Paul called AIDS the "due penalty" for the error of homosexuality. He also said we bring judgement upon ourselves and reap what we sow.
I think the bible says that "a man should not sleep wtih another man." Anyone who does will be put to death (HIV?). Also the bible warns men not to sleep with prostitutes, otherwise "they will be sick once they get old" (STDs?)
Hmm I might ask my pastor about this then. I thought the sickness desribed in the bible was a "loss of faith" sickness, where a person essentially loses the faith, thus doomed to eternal damnation. I didn't know it was on earth, I though it was post-earth.

Hmm I might ask my pastor about this then. I thought the sickness desribed in the bible was a "loss of faith" sickness, where a person essentially loses the faith, thus doomed to eternal damnation. I didn't know it was on earth, I though it was post-earth.
Just the opposite, the Bible continually preaches earthly repercussions.