Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Another day, another 4channer arrested

these 4chan arrests are really getting out of hand, if shit like this continue then people in .is might face problem with the law enforcment in the futur.
it's a good thing that i live in a first world country tbh:feelsjuice:

brutal, he even had that gaming keyboard and the setup and shit. perfect LDAR room but still got raided by the police :forcedsmile:

these 4chan arrests are really getting out of hand, if shit like this continue then people in .is might face problem with the law enforcment in the futur.

A lot of the other guys were right here in the USA

It’s not going to stop anytime soon. You can scream BLM all you want and smash windows, chad rapes Stacy’s at parties and gets away with it, and falsely accuse men of rape but WE’RE the problem. JFL.

This just isn't surprising.

This just isn't surprising.
in the past, it was kinda suprising that u get arrested by da police for shitposting threats or hate messages in 4chan.
now, it seems like a growing thing tbh

in the past, it was kinda suprising that u get arrested by da police for shitposting threats or hate messages in 4chan.
now, it seems like a growing thing tbh
original.jpg

i am just saying that i never noticed it before alot but it seems to be getting bigger and bigger after that guy who said in minecraft.

i am just saying that i never noticed it before alot but it seems to be getting bigger and bigger after that guy who said in minecraft.
in germany it's been a thing for decades

He looks kinda chad tbh :feelsugh:

1984 everywhere

damn, soon other countries will adopt this and we'll get arrested as well :feelsbadman:

just for "praising"?
just fucking laugh at this cuckoldry :lul: :lul:
i told you there are wrongspeaks and thoughtcrimes

it's over

wont be long until the USA gets like this

wont be long until the USA gets like this
Time to say your sorry to redditors or face 80 years to life because you said a tranny was fat

Imagine not going ER in this situation

They lead him out like he's a child :lul: . Australia doesn't have freedom of speech so he's fugged. He probably fell for right wing Americans shouting free speech everywhere on 4Chan and thought it applied to him. There are even limits here too anyways. I cant believe brainlets are still getting caught on that site. When will they learn?

Brenton Tarrant had a good aim.

Guess I will be arrested now

Notice the long hair blonde "officer" on his computer? Likely made fun of everything on his pc. No way in hell a hole like her does a real job. Probably just arrests incels in their homes

Notice the long hair blonde "officer" on his computer? Likely made fun of everything on his pc. No way in hell a hole like her does a real job. Probably just arrests incels in their homes
She's probably in disbelief that there exist people that go more than 5 minutes without sex, something she has never experienced.

It's the opposite lol. The risk of you getting arrest in a first world country is way higher because no third wolrd country cares about this shit. Or do you think indian curries on 4chan or in here are gonna be arrested at their homes in india? :lul:

It's the opposite lol. The risk of you getting arrest in a first world country is way higher because no third wolrd country cares about this shit. Or do you think indian curries on 4chan or in here are gonna be arrested at their homes in india? :lul:
fuck i live in a third world country, i write fast so i might got it wrong

i live in a third world country btw, i am just typing fast and i got it wrong:feelsjuice:

:bigbrain:
:bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain:

Simple Move to Russia or Ukraine to support white nationalists