Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Another "ex-incel"

Story from a soy attention whore that I won't read

jfl they've started posting those bullshit "former incel" testimonials that used to be a fixture of the IncelTears sub until it got nuked by their own mod.

Orbiting a foid at 15 is a death sentence, he will grow up to be beyond cucked and have an inferiority complex, i am calling it she will promise him marriage but only after 10 years of riding Chad.
Also for the billionth time. You are not and Excel until you have sex. Not change your point of views on foids, GG
Edit: "I started to embrace my feminine side even more" :feelskek: 100% Larp, GG
Edit2: He is probably a victim of Knajjd for being such a faggot.
Edit3: no way "he" went from being blackpilled for 2 years to being bluepilled without getting laid and winning the lottery. absolutely delusional liar, GG

Last edited:
Who cares? Why give retards like him attention? This is pathetic (this thread).

Former incel who is still incel.

Pansexual is just another word for - "I don't have any standards. I'll fuck anything that comes with a hole." :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Who cares? Why give retards like him attention? This is pathetic (this thread).
Why not, there's nothing else to post about. Might as well make fun of these retards.

I remember going to college bluepilled like that too, I thought I would get leid but semesters just went away and Im still a virgin.

Why not, there's nothing else to post about. Might as well make fun of these retards.
Posting this gives them power. When there's nothing to do IRL do you IDK... harm yourself out of boredom?

Just fucking lol at the state of "teencels"

Posting this gives them power. When there's nothing to do IRL do you IDK... harm yourself out of boredom?
I don't see how this gives them power or harms incels in any way. If you're referring to the rent-free meme, the same could be said about anything posted here about roasties and Chads.

I might be involuntarily celibate, but at least I'm not incel!

NICOTHR.jpg

:lul: :lul:

Another one lost to trannies.

I started to embrace my feminine side more
I opened up and explored my sexuality, realizing I was actually pansexual
I’m still a virgin, but who really cares?
I’ve also been talking to a girl for a while who’s interested in me, and accepts me for who I am.
JUST FUCKING LOL

The "girl" is probaby a tranny judging by his earlier paragraph about "exploring his sexuality" :lul:

Moderator of r/femdomtickling
Posts in r/30daywitch , r/gentlefemdom , r/CovenFinder , r/relationship_advice , r/Wicca , r/WitchesVsPatriarchy , r/AmItheAsshole , r/pagan , r/apprenticewitches

HOLY FUCK THIS DUDE IS ACTUALLY DELUSIONAL

Moderator of r/femdomtickling
Posts in r/30daywitch , r/gentlefemdom , r/CovenFinder , r/relationship_advice , r/Wicca , r/WitchesVsPatriarchy , r/AmItheAsshole , r/pagan , r/apprenticewitches

HOLY FUCK THIS DUDE IS ACTUALLY DELUSIONAL
Actual pagans would've sacrificed this guy to Odin jfl.

Actual pagans would've sacrificed this guy to Odin jfl.
I don't think they would sacrifice such degenerates lol.
Probably just dispose them

" Now I’m heading into college, a changed person "

Young people thinking they know who they are before finishing school and confronting the real world... I can't take them seriously.

"continued until i was about 17"

incel btw guys :feelskek:

Yeah bro I used to be an incel and couldn't get women. Then one day I changed and started sucking dick.

I guess technically if you convince yourself to give up then it's voluntary, no matter what involuntary factors led you to give up as a cope?

I used to be an incel but I'm still involuntarily celibate

Yeah I’m a virgin but at least I’m not a filthy little inkwell :soy:

"I started to embrace my feminine side even more"

As soon as any man says something along those lines I stop reading lol

Fucking teencel piece of shit.

Inceldom is a cult and they’re all just egging each others’ insecurities and brainwashing poor kids.

I’m proud of you for stepping out.
Inkwells are just silly inkwells but I'm proud you're gay

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back