Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy ANother example of handsome privilage

• Thread starter Deleted member 38086
  • Start date
Deleted member 38086

Deleted member 38086

Made in Poland with Italian genes.
-
On badoo I just created a CHadfish account and noticed that using his photos I can send messages to more females. If I use my pictures I can only text like 5% of women, with this account the number is closer to 90%. You can normally text people there without connection and swiping but if you are ugly apparently the AI lowers the amout of women you can text and for the rest yo have to pay like 4 dollars per profile. Also, his text limit is also higher than mine. Mine is maxed out after 3-4 females, I sent messages to 6 women now with the Chadfish and I still can text more without 24 time limit.

:society::society::society: all the AIs for tiktok and dating apps hate ugly men, reminds you of another group who acts like robots and treats ugly men like shit doesn't it? :feelsclown:

I haven't tried online dating but from what I've seen it only makes dating even harder for ugly men despite advertising itself as doing the opposite.

Jesus this is making me rage so fucking badly. Not only does he have so much easier due to his SMV but also the app makes it even easier for him, while it makes it harder for me. This is fucking ragefuel to maximum. I can't with this fucking retarded world. I hate it with a passion. I want to destroy everything. Online dating is dead for me.