Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Another Friday night anyone else drinking alone thread

BornToLose

BornToLose

Oops!... I lost again
★★★★★
I drank liquid serum and it tasted like shit

I ate ribs with rice and drank a Pepsi. I would say my Friday was been well because of that.

Just staring at the wall.

I'm getting wasted tomorrow

no, I have to go to work in like 5 hours

I'm an alcoholic, been sober for a year.

don't drink. maybe i should start and dull the pain in my shoulder. nah i'll have another coffee instead

Had whiskey last night and went on Insta so it was alright, I guess.

Not drinking, just rotting

I can't wait to turn 21 so I can smoke and drink and distract myself from my inceldom . For now though, I have to experience inceldom sober :(

Drinking by yourself sucks and you're fucked up the next day. Everytime I drink I have to get out of bed 6 times a night to drink water because I'm so dehydrated it wakes me up.

So.. no.

Nigga, find out why and you'll be a billionaire.
One website cites genetics as a major factor, but I'm not a chink and I don't feel like reading the study so I'll just leave it at that. Built up tolerance was also mentioned. That doesn't apply to me since I'm not a regular drinker. There's no concrete reason to explain why some people are hangover resistant..guess I'm just built different:feelsjuice:

Drinking by yourself sucks and you're fucked up the next day. Everytime I drink I have to get out of bed 6 times a night to drink water because I'm so dehydrated it wakes me up.

So.. no.
No water needed here. I'll just eventually crash. Maybe top up with more booze in desperate situations.

One website cites genetics as a major factor, but I'm not a chink and I don't feel like reading the study so I'll just leave it at that. Built up tolerance was also mentioned. That doesn't apply to me since I'm not a regular drinker. There's no concrete reason to explain why some people are hangover resistant..guess I'm just built different:feelsjuice:
I mean I've got the tolerance so hangover's aren't so bad. Hell, I'll run at least 10K tomorrow for sure (late in the day). But escaping the daytime malaise would be nice.

Based, but bad for you. What are you drinking though?