Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity Another gem from personality detectors and "women care about personality and values"

• Thread starter Buried Alive 2.0
  • Start date
Quite common

Fucking whore hope she is beheaded

>fucking a Jew

If he knew, he should be taken out back and shot. The Jewess should be killed too

Shocked! Shocked, I tell you! I always heard that high-quality women value men of equally valuable stature.

Meanwhile a guy like me is "creepy" for trying to start a conversation with a woman I didn't already know. Kind of like how you need 3 years' experience for an entry level job.

Foids will see this story and use it as an excuse to say "OMG The bar is literally on the FLOOR!!! :foidSoy:"

That neo-nazi probably looked like a poor-man's version of Brad Pitt in fight club.

Shocked! Shocked, I tell you! I always heard that high-quality women value men of equally valuable stature.

Meanwhile a guy like me is "creepy" for trying to start a conversation with a woman I didn't already know. Kind of like how you need 3 years' experience for an entry level job.
Nothing further from truth.

Foids will fuck Lucifer himself if he's good looking.

Jbnn just be neo nazi

Hwh
Foids will see this story and use it as an excuse to say "OMG The bar is literally on the FLOOR!!! :foidSoy:"

That neo-nazi probably looked like a poor-man's version of Brad Pitt in fight club

Heh lol!i totally owned that nazi pig! Obviously my tits were too great! He totally didn't use me as an israeli public toilet! And ofcourse i had to prove him once or twice more!

Imagine your ancestors being slaughtered like pigs just so your daughter can get fucked by nazis

Normalfags on copewatch

Let me get this straight :

1. She notices he has a swatiska
2. She "clutches her pearls", supposedly out of fear
3. She confront him, tells him she's jewish
4. He shrugs
5. She fucks him a couple of times
6. She says that "his principles didn't stand up against a pair of nice tits".

You're literally fucking a nazi a couple of times as a jewish woman, but he's the one who can't stand by his principles.

Let me get this straight :

1. She notices he has a swatiska
2. She "clutches her pearls", supposedly out of fear
3. She confront him, tells him she's jewish
4. He shrugs
5. She fucks him a couple of times
6. She says that "his principles didn't stand up against a pair of nice tits".

You're literally fucking a nazi a couple of times as a jewish woman, but he's the one who can't stand by his principles.
Shut up inkie, she obviously was the dominant in this situation by being used as a public urinal by her ancestors worst enemy! You just don't get it teehee

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back