Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Another idea of how to make money online (just talk like a female)

LastGerman

LastGerman

Ubermenschcel
★★★★★
That might work. I got this idea while seeing a female streaming WoW on Twitch without a face cam. She only has a picture of herself and yet it is enough to just talk on stream. By the way, she is a German streamer with 185 views currently. So, as an english streamer you do have more impact.

kek, just imagine all those cuckolds furiously rubbing one out to what they think is a foid playing their favorite game when it's actually a guy

kek, just imagine all those cuckolds furiously rubbing one out to what they think is a foid playing their favorite game when it's actually a guy

Imagine how the subscribers will react to this. By the way, the female I mentioned has 51 subscribers already (127,5 Euro monthly). Also, they do receive some donations as well. If the female do stream 5 days in a week with receiving 10 Euro donations daily, she will earn 200 Euro in a month. In total: 327,5 Euro

or you can just follow the guide @Weed made

Try and report back to me with any profit you made, german boyo.

I am not sure if I will give it a try though. It was just an idea of mine. But what I will continue is to destroy the local gym and tease some females. You know what I want to do there.

I am not sure if I will give it a try though. It was just an idea of mine. But what I will continue is to destroy the local gym and tease some females. You know what I want to do there.
I am very aware. Destroying the gym brutally is one of the most satisfying things.

Cucks will pay the any hole bro

DO IT, FUCK THIS CUCKS

Are modern voice live overlays/changers good enough to stream. Fraudfoid streamer game might actually be legit if it was.

mogs me

i made 5 figures from a site i made at 14 reselling social media services

vast majority of business was ig likes/followers to self conscious females

Are modern voice live overlays/changers good enough to stream

It might be good enough, if you do have a good set up (recording device). Also it might be helpful to adapt the voice.
mogs me

i made 5 figures from a site i made at 14 reselling social media services

vast majority of business was ig likes/followers to self conscious females

Easy money.