Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Another incel kino on the way?

its gonna suck

patrick batemen will be a gay black woman who goes psycho because some one misgendered zir

why do they remake shit that was already good originally

so pointless

its gonna suck

patrick batemen will be a gay black woman who goes psycho because some one misgendered zir
"Let's see paul allen's pronouns"

"A he/him.... disgusting. This is an afront to diversity"

They are going to race swap so many fucking characters this shit will be nowhere near incel adjacent.

I will laugh if it ends up being it. But apart feels like it won't.
I still remember the drama when Joker was coming out, there were actual cops securing the theaters during the opening night.:feelskek:

its gonna suck

Unlikely since 'Psycho' is a pejorative term. I believe he will be an incompetent rageful white male that will be investigated, outsmarted and caught by a lesbian black detective mary sue couple.

Last edited:
Unlikely since 'Psycho' is a pejorative term. I believe he will be an incompetent rageful white male that will be investigated, humiliated and caught by a lesbian black detective mary sue couple.
more likely ngl

American Psycho is all about satirizing 80's business big wig culture and is perfect as is. Creating a film for a "new generation" makes no sense and would defeat the purpose of the first movie.

it will be trash