Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel another lonely week is almost over.

nxdismycope

nxdismycope

Its not over - its just never began
★★
this shit is unreal.

im kinda fit.
im nice.
i live alone like an adult.
i dress nice.
i have good hygiene.
SO WHY THE FUCK IM ALONE. how THE FUCK a ugly face can fuck me so hard?
WHY THE FUCK when i go to the supermarket i need to see so many young couples. WHY THE FUCK?????????????????????:feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee::feelsree::reeeeee::feelsree::feelsree::reeeeee:

WHY NOT ME. im not a bad person. just an ugly one.

but for society the equation is simple: ugly person = bad person.
thats fucking it.

im tired of going outside and see so many foids i desire. even not sex. just hold hands and hugs like a cuck. thats it.
im tired of being alone.

why no1 gives a fuck about lonely men? WHY. how can we cope with this shitty life. the only thing we can look forward is to finally have foids around 35s+ when chads will dump them. but how we will not rope untill then?

FUCK THIS SHIT. a cute foid that will love me is all i need to have a much better life. ALL I FUCKING NEED.

This week was somewhat tiresome, ngl.

the weeks go by very slowly when u are as bored as me

The beatings will continue until moral improves

this shit is unreal.

im kinda fit.
im nice.
i live alone like an adult.
i dress nice.
i have good hygiene.
SO WHY THE FUCK IM ALONE. how THE FUCK a ugly face can fuck me so hard?
WHY THE FUCK when i go to the supermarket i need to see so many young couples. WHY THE FUCK?????????????????????:feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee::feelsree::reeeeee::feelsree::feelsree::reeeeee:

WHY NOT ME. im not a bad person. just an ugly one.

but for society the equation is simple: ugly person = bad person.
thats fucking it.

im tired of going outside and see so many foids i desire. even not sex. just hold hands and hugs like a cuck. thats it.
im tired of being alone.

why no1 gives a fuck about lonely men? WHY. how can we cope with this shitty life. the only thing we can look forward is to finally have foids around 35s+ when chads will dump them. but how we will not rope untill then?

View attachment 205231

FUCK THIS SHIT. a cute foid that will love me is all i need to have a much better life. ALL I FUCKING NEED.
i think so too man and rage pretty hard sometimes. it is what it is.

but it's pointless to hope for sudden change, you know that's not how it works

normies find some ugly whore when they change something big in their lives, like a new workplace, a new school, a new city, it's those changes that drive anything, you by yourself have very little power to do anything, because people just don't give a shit about friendships or romance with random sub8 male strangers, they want at least some connection like colleague/neighbor

Cope or Rope man.

You need some
Facial
Personality

Got a meeting with my boss next monday coz she didn't want to do it on Friday.

I wonder will she tell me I'm fired.

Subhuman know your place.

"Another sexually active week for empowered women"

:soy: :soy:
B460140F 7ACF 465C 8E6B 127A53F8D8CE
You’re not entitled sweaty !!