Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Another reason why orthodox Christianity is best Christianity, mang

NoLooksNoLife

NoLooksNoLife

☦️Catechumencel
-
Every other churches adherents r used to the classic sit tf down in a pew or row of chairs to get preached at for an hr, mang

Roman Catholicism takes it up a notch but still pales in comparison to the giga active Orthodox Church in which you’re constantly standing(especially in my pewless parish), crossing urself up down right left probably 100 times, and bowing & kissing icons in veneration, mang :feelsohh: :owo:

@NoLooksNoLife religion thread #738485914793

Good luck with it all but it feels like cope, mang.

Hence the cope tage, Chico
Well copes can be positive or negative. It's a positive cope if it's something you really want to do; it's a negative one if you feel like it's something that might work for you but probably won't.

weren't you just catholic a while ago?

Well copes can be positive or negative. It's a positive cope if it's something you really want to do; it's a negative one if you feel like it's something that might work for you but probably won't.
Yes, orthodoxy is truly a different breed of abrahamism & is second to none in that regard, mang :owo:

weren't you just catholic a while ago?
I never joined and thankfully so, Chico. The true bride of Christ, orthodoxy, had been waiting for me all along, mang

I never joined and thankfully so, Chico. The true bride of Christ, orthodoxy, had been waiting for me all along, mang
ahh okay got it, I would say orthodoxy looks more authentic compared to other Christian sects. hopefully you join and become orthodox.

ahh okay got it, I would say orthodoxy looks more authentic compared to other Christian sects. hopefully you join and become orthodox.
I’ve already just kickstarted my catechumen process n shiet with orthodoxy, mang :feelsaww: