Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Another trannymaxxer

Images

@turbocuckcel_7000

I’m sick to death of this LGBTQ+ agenda being shoved down our throats.

Imagine actually having to ask someone “what are you pronouns?”:soy: before talking to them :feelsugh:

I’m sick to death of this LGBTQ+ agenda being shoved down our throats.

Imagine actually having to ask someone “what are you pronouns?”:soy: before talking to them :feelsugh:
So disgusting

>I don't want to be dumped and called a freak. I live in a small city, and don't want to be known publicly as a pervert.
well, everyone around you is doing fine, you're the common denominator in your issues with the rest of the society, so maybe, just maybe, you're the problem, sweaty
maybe instead of blaming the "intolerant society', try taking a shower, brushing your teeth, working on your personality by attending therapy -- you're clearly not right in the head if people dislike you, because the world is just and the majority is always right
nuttin personel, kiddo

Basicly a dude who wants to use the last cope before turning into wizzard. Troon of not, he will keep himself in the future