Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Another wasted semester. I want to die

NegroKing

NegroKing

Mobster
-
I'm sitting here with tears in my eyes as I write this...What the fuck is wrong with me? There were so many girls I could have talked to this semester. I even had a crush on two of them but I never even tried. I was so upset after I finished my last final that it took considerable effort to not start crying when I bought something at a store...my voice was cracking like a bitch and the lady even asked me what was wrong. I almost want to cope by saying it's my fault for not making a move but the truth is I know how it will end. I have tried before MANY times but it always fucking ends the same, with me being rejected. I just want to yell at the top of my lungs...I never did anything to deserve this misery.

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BuW_7sktdBc[/video]

At least you're in college, I'm a poorcel, unemployedcel because of living in a ghost town with no jobs. I would put up with seeing college couples flirt all day while I rot just to get into a community college. I want to major in history because I'm a historycel and minor in literature for the word skills, not to mention literature is filled with hot bitches I can eye rape while sitting alone.

NegroKing said:
There were so many girls I could have talked to this semester. I even had a crush on two of them but I never even tried. I was so upset after I finished my last final that it took considerable effort to not start crying when I bought something at a store

I know EXACTLY how you feel. During the last weeks of classes of my final year I knew I should have been feeling happy and accomplished. But I just had this horrible feeling of missing out and sort of panic because it was now ending and I'd never had another chance. I kept thinking about all the girls I knew from classes I never talked to, all the people I could have made friends with. I realized college could have been the time of my life if I was normal. I completely missed out on the whole college experience.