Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Another website to mock incels.

GreenBull

GreenBull

Banned
-
Dateanincel.com WTF!?! YOU BITCHASS MOTHERFUCKING CUNTS WHY CAN'T YOU STOP
And then you'll blame all of us when someone extremely assaulted from your actions goes ER..... FUCK YOUUUUUUUU....
GO TO HELL AND LICK THE BALLS OF HELLMASTER YOU BITCHASS CUCKS..... YOU ALL DESERVE TO DIE .

DIEEEEEEE.....
DIEEEEEEEEERERERREREEEEE

That website is a trick to get us to reveal ourselves to be featured on fucking YouTube videos

Why cant the normies just leave us alone...

Obama once said something about being on the "wrong side of history". Sometimes I feel like I'm on that side of history.

That website is a trick to get us to reveal ourselves to be featured on fucking YouTube videos

Why cant the normies just leave us alone...
FBI,normies and femoids want us dead. . .
Obama once said something about being on the "wrong side of history". Sometimes I feel like I'm on that side of history.
all incels are...... Fucklkkkkkkkkkkkkk

I dont wanna visit it lel what is it?

FBI,normies and femoids want us dead. . .

all incels are...... Fucklkkkkkkkkkkkkk
I just dont get why they need to hit us while were down 99% would never ER

But they assume were all that o.1%

Just let us live in peace. If we weren't looked down on so much some women might want us because were the loners/different guys.

But since it's a bad think to be incel were just horrible monsters

I just dont get why they need to hit us while were down 99% would never ER

But they assume were all that o.1%

Just let us live in peace. If we weren't looked down on so much some women might want us because were the loners/different guys.

But since it's a bad think to be incel were just horrible monsters
It's a femoid world. Everybody thinks how femoids want them to think. See how the definitions of different terms have changed over time since the advent of feminism. They don't care who incels are. A femoid would say we're all killers and yeah we're all killers.
I dont wanna visit it lel what is it?
Another website to mock us.

I take this shit as an honor and so should you.

I thrive on people hating me. It gives me freedom & purpose.

To think that someone have this amount of time and dedicated it to us, even if it is a template already done. :lul::lul::lul:

To think that someone have this amount of time and dedicated it to us, even if it is a template already done. :lul::lul::lul:
Check the homepage of that website. There's a normie love story. They don't want to know incels at all. Only using our name to mock us.

thats some next level pranking. whats next? a stacy marries an incel has children with him and then when they're 65 says lol jk and goes back to incel tears?

Activates clockworks
Pulls out unlinited gun works
Shooting around 24/7 in a 720° matter (everything arounds you gets shot)

Wtf am im doing

thats some next level pranking. whats next? a stacy marries an incel has children with him and then when they're 65 says lol jk and goes back to incel tears?
Kids are found to be of neighbour tbh tbh.

The news will never cover : How to be more pathetic than a bunch of "angry upset men who can't get laid?" . Spend hours obsessing over a bunch of incels who just vent on a forum on the internet and don't venture into other people's business!

A.C.A.B. All Cucks are Bastards

Who spends this much time and effort trying to doxx losers? I can't imagine the people that would are really any better off than us.

Who spends this much time and effort trying to doxx losers? I can't imagine the people that would are really any better off than us.
I like your pfp i love that anime

This shit is pure kek.

.01 btc shekels says it's ran by PC Delta frat.

This is so unnecessary.
What’s the point in being a dick for no reason?
Just leave us alone.

Stop being a weak little pleadcel