Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Answer this redditors/anti-blackpillers

Cope_Time

Cope_Time

Visionary
★★★★★
Why all incels/foreveralones/doomers are male?

inb4 fem""""cels"""""
we all know that they are just roasties that cant get chad
screenshot-2020-02-10-at-6-42-22-pm-png.200073

9fb236e0-b052-47aa-bddb-631bcc1624d5-png.565275

capturar-png.255965

some screenshots that i found, users can post a lot more I belive, or you can browse r/trufemcels via web archive, have fun.

Back to topic, all incels, manual labor workers, all alone foreveralones... all male.

I'm going to browse IT, screenshot this niggers

Piercing = garbage cunt

EAT SHIT, IT.

HOW CAN YOU CLAIM OUR LOOKS DON'T MATTER AND THEN INSULT US BASED ON OUR LACK OF HEIGHT AND GOOD APPEARANCE?

HOW CAN YOU BELIEVE OUR INCELDOM IS CAUSED BY OUR PERSONALITY WHEN BAD GUYS GET TO FUCK LOTS OF GIRLS?

HOW CAN YOU RECONCILE WITH THE FACT THAT PHYSICAL ATTRACTIVENESS IS THE PRIMARY CAUSE OF INITIAL ROMANTIC INTEREST, AS SEVERAL PEER-REVIEW SCIENTIFIC STUDIES HAVE SHOWN?

FUCK OFF, IT. FUCK OFF.

They don't have re answers they will make excuses make shit up piss people off then make a yt video as always bashing incels

this is what happens when foids are being beaten

EAT SHIT, IT.

HOW CAN YOU CLAIM OUR LOOKS DON'T MATTER AND THEN INSULT US BASED ON OUR LACK OF HEIGHT AND GOOD APPEARANCE?

HOW CAN YOU BELIEVE OUR INCELDOM IS CAUSED BY OUR PERSONALITY WHEN BAD GUYS GET TO FUCK LOTS OF GIRLS?

HOW CAN YOU RECONCILE WITH THE FACT THAT PHYSICAL ATTRACTIVENESS IS THE PRIMARY CAUSE OF INITIAL ROMANTIC INTEREST, AS SEVERAL PEER-REVIEW SCIENTIFIC STUDIES HAVE SHOWN?

FUCK OFF, IT. FUCK OFF.
:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

I fucking hate when these STUPID WHORES think they are even close to our ranks. I have lived the past near-22 years of my LIFE without ever kissing a girl or even HUGGING a girl my age. I have NEVER been asked out unlike these hoes, who get 20+ fuck requests and relationship requests from men a day.

THEY CHOOSE TO DENY SUB-8 MEN BECAUSE THEY THINK THEY CAN DO BETTER WITH A 6'+ TALL WHITE/BLACK/LATINO CHAD.

IF YOU ARE A FEMCEL AND YOU ARE READING THIS, STOP COMPARING YOURSELVES TO US. EVERY FEMCEL, LITERALLY EVERY SINGLE WOMAN WHO CALLS THEMSELVES A FEMCEL, IS A VOLCEL!

I would personally stuff my penis into any femcel as long as she isn't fat as fuck. That girl in the Discord convo, I would violently tear her open with my sand nigger cock if I could, but she only wants CHADS.

Last edited: