Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Anthony Fantano attacks Incels and the blackpill

Idotms

Idotms

Virgin not incel
★★★★★
Sorry, if this has already been posted.
Cuckfantano

Starts at the 10:00 minute mark. In relation to people using incel as a way to describe emotional music or something like that.
Incel has become a slur. Anthony doesn't want people to use incel for fun or as a meme, because real incels are dangerous people. :soy::soy:
"The misogyny, the potential for violence"
Very cucked :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:

Lol, notice how he says "it will crush you, it will depress you", dude knows the blackpill is true he just thinks you shouldn't believe it because it'll ruin you.

Fuck anthony Fantano and fuck death grips

What a retard, we don't WANT to be incels...

This is how I imagine most of white people listening to rap.

Lol, notice how he says "it will crush you, it will depress you", dude knows the blackpill is true he just thinks you shouldn't believe it because it'll ruin you.
Yes.
"Don't take the blackpill :blackpill:, stay bluepilled :bluepill: and happy":soy::soy::soy:
Completely delusional.

Blackthony Pilltano

Yes.
"Don't take the blackpill :blackpill:, stay bluepilled :bluepill: and happy":soy::soy::soy:
Completely delusional.
High IQ. I would rather be depressed and suicidal, but knowing the truth than live in an illusion of joy and contentment built on perpetuated fucking lies.

Never mind that the Black Pill is truth, just ignore it and maybe it'll go away.

I could care less about Anthony Fagtano, he has a terrible taste in music

Fagtano is an idiot. "Do not buy into this shit," it's "dangerous and destructive," yeah, that's the typical shit authoritarians spew about people who are telling a truth they neither like, nor are capable of refuting. Basically telling his viewers "shut down and close off your mind." Pay him no mind.

I like how he talks about the fact that a lot of millenials and zoomers are single, and then the next second he proceeds to talk about how the spread of the blackpill is dangerous for society and he does "not want it [the spread of the blackpill] to happen for the health of society."

Almost looks like he's on to something here. It's very interesting to see a grandiose example of delusion in action with a side of pro Orwellian-esque conformism.

I'm surprised no other viewers/discussion participants noticed this. It's a tad bit scary how some people are so openly delusional and have absolutely no self awareness. This dude is the bluepill in action.

Last edited:
he already has the look
he's just salty because he got blamed for the oregon shooting lamo !!
Negishisoy

What a cuck
full

fantano is a fat vegan which tells you all there is to know about how dumb he is.

how the hell do you miss out on the ONLY benefit of veganism which is weight loss?

He's too much of an ugly sperg to reject it. He's in the denial phase give it time.

knew he was a bitch nigga when he was hatin on negative xp

High IQ. I would rather be depressed and suicidal, but knowing the truth than live in an illusion of joy and contentment built on perpetuated fucking lies.
Fagtano is an idiot. "Do not buy into this shit," it's "dangerous and destructive," yeah, that's the typical shit authoritarians spew about people who are telling a truth they neither like, nor are capable of refuting. Basically telling his viewers "shut down and close off your mind." Pay him no mind.