Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Antinalism is just a shitty cope for unwanted people who think they are the center of the universe (even if they dont know it)

Lookslikeit

Lookslikeit

Officer
★★★★★
Look at their arguments:

1-"life is more sadness than happiness" they dont consider the subhuman factor into play.

2-"did you chose to be born?"
This really outs into perspective their baby gooey brains and their egotistical, narcissitical nature, everything should just "fall into place" perfectly for these spoiled bastards.

3-"humans are a cancer to the planet"
first of all, the planet doesnt give a flying fuck to a worthless species (in her eyes) called humans, secondly this falls into the umbrella of appeal to nature type shit, like earth was this magical, untouched place and then came the evil humans and "destroyed it" or something when earth is just as much, if not much more brutal than humans.

To resume, antinatalists are the worst waste of space humankind has ever invented, are too cowardly to face life head on (or just kill themselves) and think you are the stupid one for accepting things as they are. If life was a walk to the candy store, there would still be antinatalists, but their discourse would be something like this "why live life if its so easy?" "A life of misery would have so much more meaning than this stupid garden of eden we live in" no joke. They are such peanut heads they just wanna be acknowledged as the nihilistic cowards they are.

Yes I noticed that ultimately it's just an emo version of sjw with lot of resentment covered by the usual slave morality portrayed as good. Pure reddit soy.

"Noooooo how dare those white heterosexual cis healthy people enjoy life! I have to portray every human as miserable to cope since I'm a crippled tranny with tons of medical issues"

Anti-natalism is for braindead soydditors

Eugenics >>>

Look at their arguments:

1-"life is more sadness than happiness" they dont consider the subhuman factor into play.
Is chad more unhappy than sad?

This really outs into perspective their baby gooey brains and their egotistical, narcissitical nature, everything should just "fall into place" perfectly for these spoiled bastards.
What’s wrong with this argument? It’s pretty obvious no one chose it.

first of all, the planet doesnt give a flying fuck to a worthless species (in her eyes) called humans, secondly this falls into the umbrella of appeal to nature type shit, like earth was this magical, untouched place and then came the evil humans and "destroyed it" or something when earth is just as much, if not much more brutal than humans.
The people who make this argument are actually cucked.

To resume, antinatalists are the worst waste of space humankind has ever invented, are too cowardly to face life head on (or just kill themselves) and think you are the stupid one for accepting things as they are. If life was a walk to the candy store, there would still be antinatalists, but their discourse would be something like this "why live life if its so easy?" "A life of misery would have so much more meaning than this stupid garden of eden we live in" no joke. They are such peanut heads they just wanna be acknowledged as the nihilistic cowards they are.
Cope, many are based af

Kindergarden tier philosophy. Every their argument fall into either appeal to emotions or is ought problem.
Umborn child doesn't care if you bring it into world, so why you? Answer - their fragile ego.

The world is overpopulated

Look at their arguments:

yeah it mostly lacks ethical grounding and the arguments are all fallacies.
Nobody cares about your preferences for how life ought to be. That is not a good basis for any argument.
Also, they have no objective standard for suffering. With the loosest possible definition of suffering, one could also say that living itself is suffering - the solution being global genocide of all life.

It makes no sense.
You could also make an equally fallacious counter-non-argument from pleasure.
Look at all the pleasure in the world. Sex, food, TV, nice smelling stuff, music, beauty - we should make more kids so they can experience it all! Yay!

The choice argument falls prey to the same issues.
Does anybody chose anything at the end of the day?
Did your parents choose to make a fucking edgelord redditor?
Did any of your ancestors choose to live?
Did anything living thing on earth choose to live?
Solution -> kill everything, including "the planet"

"A life of misery would have so much more meaning than this stupid garden of eden we live in" no joke.
we actually see this in society.
People worship decay and suffering in art, just look at some of these doomer edits on youtube and shit.
People always want what they cant have.

It's just a fundamental lack of self reflection that drives these mindsets.
You have to ask yourself, would I be happy in any situation?
Like, even if I had it all, would that be enough for me?
Personally I don't think so. From experience, whenever my life took a turn for the better, I just started taking it for granted after a short while.
Even if I woke up in a perfect body, wrapped in satin, prince of a castle on a cloud - i would probably find a way to be miserable anyway.

The human mind looks for problems when its bored.
The only solution would be to develop radical mental acceptance of anything that is happening to you.
Like, perfect Zen. Idk how to do that though.

if i could just sit on my ass and be relaxed and stop driving myself mad over literally nothing for one fucking second, that would be awesome.

The only solution would be to develop radical mental acceptance of anything that is happening to you.
Like, perfect Zen. Idk how to do that though.
It becomes easier, actually scratch that, obligatory, the moment you realise its your (and everyone else's) ONE AND ONLY grasp at constant happiness and satisfaction.

IF thats what you want anyways.

Gecko, you MIGHT think that peace and tranquility is all that you want and ever wanted hell, maybe another thing, but that would be actually changing the goal post, which is (and will ever be) that, just changing the names here and there.

What you (and i didnt get, and everyone else doesnt get it) is the false sense of comfort that constantly wallowing in despair gives isnt, wasnt and will NEVER be the real thing; that you can get by simply (and constantly) letting the fuck go...

Another thing (actually the same thing, but by another name) is the satisfaction and cravings of despair itself that it creates in a human after enough time and experience.

A sort of stockholm syndrome, but on steroids.

Now, you might have encoutered this phrase somewhere and thought you thought it through, but you (probably) didnt.

This phrase alone explains, virtually all human affairs, from suffering for nothing alone in a room till simping and working a job that is slowly killing and doing hard drugs or smoking.

To finish it off, LET GO, my brother. I know it isnt that simple, and i know i just barely managed to do it because my entire life was at stake, but you have to realise it ALWAYS is.

Also, see kapil gupta videos on the tube.

Some people are mentally too fucked to start a family and having children because they either experienced relentless bullying or other forms of humiliation.
Some people are mentally ill.
You shouldn't conflate them with simple hedonists who don't want children because it's a burden.

It becomes easier, actually scratch that, obligatory, the moment you realise its your (and everyone else's) ONE AND ONLY grasp at constant happiness and satisfaction.

IF thats what you want anyways.

Gecko, you MIGHT think that peace and tranquility is all that you want and ever wanted hell, maybe another thing, but that would be actually changing the goal post, which is (and will ever be) that, just changing the names here and there.

What you (and i didnt get, and everyone else doesnt get it) is the false sense of comfort that constantly wallowing in despair gives isnt, wasnt and will NEVER be the real thing; that you can get by simply (and constantly) letting the fuck go...

Another thing (actually the same thing, but by another name) is the satisfaction and cravings of despair itself that it creates in a human after enough time and experience.

A sort of stockholm syndrome, but on steroids.

View attachment 1066859

Now, you might have encoutered this phrase somewhere and thought you thought it through, but you (probably) didnt.

This phrase alone explains, virtually all human affairs, from suffering for nothing alone in a room till simping and working a job that is slowly killing and doing hard drugs or smoking.

To finish it off, LET GO, my brother. I know it isnt that simple, and i know i just barely managed to do it because my entire life was at stake, but you have to realise it ALWAYS is.

Also, see kapil gupta videos on the tube.
:feelsaww: :feelsaww: :feelsaww: thx for advice will look into it!

The only real antinatalist is Adam lanza

Look at their arguments:

Antinatalists are losers, the actual subhumans of the human race who wany everyone to be subhuman like them. JFL this world and planet doesn't give a fuck about what we do. It was there we were primordial soup it will still be there when we are nothing.

Personally I am grateful to be born. The Earth is beautiful and i get to enjoy it's beauty. My only complain is that I am not higher on the Human social heirarchy due to my looks.

You're a cuck if you're an incel and don't believe in the fundamental tenet of antinatalism. You're an incel; your existence is literally just a waste of space, unless they find a way to use you as cattle.

Yeah you are right, I support mass killing and rape instead. You know why I wouldn’t bring children to this world? Because this world is fucked up.

You know why I don’t believe in god, because I don’t suck Jesus or Muhammad dick telling me what’s right and wrong. You guys are worse, imagine being inkwell and still believing in god and morality. Literally kindergarten.

You guys are like kid, fucking kid. Looks around, it’s not that life is suffering, it’s that life as a human is tragic, because we tried to find meaning, to make morality and ethical reason in a world that has none. Being a human is tragic and being another person into this world is like being someone to a house that is burning

I mean life is bull crap tbh, I wish I can kill people like you and torture you as much as I can while I rape your mother infront of you.

Then I’m gonna cum to the Bible while I wrap it at your mother face and force her to eat it. No god would help any of you, Jesus was raped by Roman soldier. You guys are gay for worshipping a faggot

Image 2

Look at how peaceful she looks, imagine how peaceful it is for someone who were never born.

Also read Cioran retard, don’t go to Reddit, read someone that is credible for once

Antinatalists are losers, the actual subhumans of the human race who wany everyone to be subhuman like them. JFL this world and planet doesn't give a fuck about what we do. It was there we were primordial soup it will still be there when we are nothing.

Personally I am grateful to be born. The Earth is beautiful and i get to enjoy it's beauty. My only complain is that I am not higher on the Human social heirarchy due to my looks.
You are right
IMG 1775

This is beautiful, the pinnacle of beauty

You guys are such loser tbh, who cares about continuing the human race?

Legit why, incels cared soo much about such shit, or believing in god. The only god I would worship is god from the lovecraftian mythos.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back