Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Antivaxxers are based

Ihatereddit

Ihatereddit

Femhorroid Respecter
★★★★★
1638152749569 0

"We need to get back to normal life" JFL based lockdown making normoloids seethe. :feelsokman::dab::dab::dab:
Keep fighting the good fight. :feelsLSD:

I would never get that shit it doesn't even work

I hope the kikecine and "virus" kill more boomers/normies/cucks/simps/foids/chads

They think they will return to a normal life after every gets the kikccene and wears masks :lul::lul::lul:
human IQ is taking a sharp turn downhill

They think they will return to a normal life after every gets the kikccene and wears masks :lul::lul::lul:
human IQ is taking a sharp turn downhill
I'm hearing that unvaxxed sperm will be a very valuable resource

shit bout to go down, son, it's about time @BummerDrummer

I'm hearing that unvaxxed sperm will be a very valuable resource

too bad that unvaxxed wombs will not be a very valuable resource, because women are all whores for the vaxx :lul:

shit bout to go down, son, it's about time @BummerDrummer

too bad that unvaxxed wombs will not be a very valuable resource, because women are all whores for the vaxx :lul:
But foids were the ones making these claims. If Chads are all vaxxed, the unvaxxed will be the only ones able to have sperm that can reproduce. Idk, fml

But foids were the ones making these claims. If Chads are all vaxxed, the unvaxxed will be the only ones able to have sperm that can reproduce. Idk, fml
they're dumbass foids so they can always get a date or some sperm from a bank, but good luck getting an unvaxxed wife as an average guy now, being antivaxx is usually a man thing

they're dumbass foids so they can always get a date or some sperm from a bank, but good luck getting an unvaxxed wife as an average guy now, being antivaxx is usually a man thing
good luck getting a wife.

So whats with the Kakegurui avi's? Everyone seems to have a character from the show set as their picture

good luck getting a wife.

So whats with the Kakegurui avi's? Everyone seems to have a character from the show set as their picture
just the autism of the hour

That post never would have been made If pro-vaxxers weren’t saying the exact type of shit about anti-vaxxers. I’ve read Tweets about the unvaxxed being sent to concentration camps to be tortured and killed. Now that more information has come to light that vaccinations are worthless and don’t even work, abnormal heart enzymes, the pro-vaxxers are getting upset that their anti-vaccine enemies were right.

And now this new omicron variant apparently has symptoms that are very similar to the heart killing side effects of vaccines, what does this tell you?

Just wait, it’s about to get real ugly

we need to force people to take vaccines over and over again until everyone develops super autism. We need to make an autist utopia.

Take your booster shot its the reason why you are an inkler :soy::soy::soy:

I'm vaxxed but i could give a shit about either side. I just want a family :feelsmage:

lol at the vax takers.
You've been jewed

And now this new omicron variant apparently has symptoms that are very similar to the heart killing side effects of vaccines, what does this tell you?
JFL really, they're doing this already :feelshaha:

Take your booster shot its the reason why you are an inkler :soy::soy::soy:
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

True though. If not for every other dumb reason people will make up new ones to keep the gaslighting going hard. Kill unvaxxed, kill incels, kill those who don't follow the Life Script™ or those who rebel too much, etc.

imagine getting killed or threatened because you didn't take a mystery juice that supposedly protects ur ass from le deadly 99% survival rate chink flu ''virus'' lmao

I'm afraid of needles

Fake variant, fake virus, fake vaccine.

We're living through the greatest psyop to have ever been organized against humanity on an international front, anybody who is able to resist against that like me is based as far as I'm concerned. I wish nothing but horrible agonizing death upon all Branch Covidians, I'm hoping their cure does it. :feelsdevil:

CultMembers 1280x720

Last edited:
Too lazy to get it

Hello goyim, remember to get vaccinated :feelsLSD:

That's also one of the major life-threatening symptoms of being vaccinated. The mutation has occurred because it's adapting to the vaccinated populace, and since all of the vaccinated people's immune systems are fucked up, their bodies can't even adapt to something as simple as a seasonal mutation behaving like the cold virus.

Fucking insane how the world has been duped and brainwashed by a Goddamn meme virus. The flu and heart disease are far worse killers than this, but NPCs are gonna keep NPC.exe running.

Last edited:
View attachment 538722
"We need to get back to normal life" JFL based lockdown making normoloids seethe. :feelsokman::dab::dab::dab:
Keep fighting the good fight. :feelsLSD:
He's not completly wrong.
Yes we need to get back to normal life.
Whoever dies, dies.
Mortality rate for <60yo is below 1%, so most of the population won't die.

Its all a scam, I've been around thousands and I haven't gotten sick.

and they think its gonna end :lul: