Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

any anime foids with detailed faces?

copemaxx9002

copemaxx9002

Overlord
★★★★★
title. do u know any?

Use Midjourney AI. Some of those faces are so fucking flawless. I really hope one day we could get an AI generated GF we can talk to, touch and see in total sensory VR device. Imagine living the dream life

Use Midjourney AI. Some of those faces are so fucking flawless. I really hope one day we could get an AI generated GF we can talk to, touch and see in total sensory VR device. Imagine living the dream life
That's not dream life more like dystopia

I know but it's no where near the dystopia you are describing
What I describe is a simple slight improvement of the current hell hole of inceldom. How the fuck is that dystopic ? As long as no israelien crook is making up a cash machine out of it, it's good. This should be an opensource/ freeware shit.

What I describe is a simple slight improvement of the current hell hole of inceldom. How the fuck is that dystopic?
You are literally artificially trying to simulate human relations and you think it isn't bad at all.
As long as no israelien crook is making up a cash machine out of it, it's good. This should be an opensource/ freeware shit.
No open source freeware shit in a capitalist society.

You are literally artificially trying to simulate human relations and you think it isn't bad at all.
There is no possible human relation if a foid is involved. The entire romantic corpus is simply effeminate men overthinking made up riddles about the emptiness of the female mind. An AI could easily be more consistent, interesting and self conscious than a foid (as foids are none of those anyway).
No open source freeware shit in a capitalist society.
Freeware shit literally currently exist, the fuck is you tlaking about

There is an open source/freeware alternative to Midjourney called 'Stable Diffusion'. You can run it locally on your pc if you have one. With the right prompts you can get images just as good as Midjourney.
Isn't it a bit heavy for the hardware ? My gamer PC just died and I only have a shit machine to do my stuffs now.

Isn't it a bit heavy for the hardware ? My gamer PC just died and I only have a shit machine to do my stuffs now.
You could probably generate 512x512 images on a low-end PC but these tend to have some errors as upscaling images smooth them out. The images I am uploading on the other thread are 1024x1440 which is why they are so high quality. You would need a mid-range PC for this at least ~8GB VRAM.