Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Any blackpill anime you guys know of?

JdawgYUNGmoney

JdawgYUNGmoney

Natsuki obsessed
-
I bet this question has been asked but I don't feel like looking for it. I used to watch anime a lot during my freshman and sophomore year but I've been too busy to watch it consistently since then. Any weebcels got any suggestions?

no such thing, main demographic for the most part are teens and young adults for anime, they want escapism when your life consists of working your ass off in school just to become a salary man.

there are a shit ton of black pilled mangas, read almost any seinen and you'll see, checkout Shamo

no such thing, main demographic for the most part are teens and young adults for anime, they want escapism when your life consists of working your ass off in school just to become a salary man.

there are a shit ton of black pilled mangas, read almost any seinen and you'll see, checkout Shamo
Thanks, I'll definitely check those out

rainbow nisha rokubou no shichinin (some parts)

There are many blackpilled animes you just have to look at the right character.

For example: Naruto - Kakashi gaiden
Obito (Incel) who was madly in love with Rin (Stacy)
But all Rin cared for was Kakashi (Chad)
In the end Obito fucking died for Chad Kakashi telling him to protect Stacy
But as we know it in life, Chads don't give a fuck about Stacy so he fucking killed her.
This is why I fucking hate Kakashi.

Read the first 100 chapters of Berzerk. Goes downhill fast, after that, but, the first 100 or so are as good as it gets with manga, IMO, and blackpilled/nihilistic and dark af. About a mercenary group formed by a man who wants to create a kingdom, and their climb to power, mostly. Dunno if the anime is as good, probs not.
Death Note. I'm sure you've heard of it. Dude finds book that can kill people, starts killing people he wants dead.
Monster is another decent one, about a doctor who had to choose between saving the town's mayor, or a young boy, he saves the boy and lets the man die, but the boy grows up to be a serial killer. At this point he has lost his job, and his partner left him, so he dedicates his life to hunting down the serial killer, since he has nothing to lose and feels it was his fault the murders are happening, IIRC, been a while.

no.

all nihilistic, more downtrodden japanese media is unrelatable and off-putting

the berserk manga is blackpilled
neon genesis evangelion is as well

Last edited:
welcome to the NHK
initial D