Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment any canuck oldcels remember watching YTV's The Zone in the 90s?

Sheogorath

Sheogorath

Paragon
★★★★★

I wonder if I am alone

No. I do remember watching Degrassi on canadian TV tho. Srs like 2002. Back when Drake was wheelchair jimmy

WOW! That sure is some exciting jewish VOMIT!

No but oddly I was able to receive canadian television signals. long story lol
You live near the "border"? This was via broadcast/antenna, right?

I do remember watching Degrassi on canadian TV tho. Srs like 2002. Back when Drake was wheelchair jimmy
I was in a couple episodes with him prior to becoming wheelchair Jimmy.

In fact I am actually the reason why he became wheelchair jimmy.

My char's the guy who bullied that kid until he broke down and shot him.

Meanwhile my char didn't get shot despite being the one who actually physically assaulted him. :chad:

I don't want to make myself too easy to find, but I'm basically somewhere in this clip:

Me

Last edited:

Meanwhile my char didn't get shot despite being the one who actually physically assaulted him. :chad:

I don't want to make myself too easy to find, but I'm basically somewhere in this clip:

View attachment 465376
damn that's crazy (srs lol). Haven't watched this since 2006 so hard to remember all the details. I remember I got high speed internet for the first time so I downloaded all the episodes on limewire in the worst possibly quality. srs, not sure how i even watched it lmao

I remember I got high speed internet for the first time so I downloaded all the episodes on limewire in the worst possibly quality. srs, not sure how i even watched it lmao
you have me perplexed, I would've prioritized anime, about the only reason I watched was vanity to find the brief 5-second clips where I was walking by in the halls
got some nice reading done and decent pay for basically doing shit all, I just wish I had earbuds and phone with game/vids on it but those were more expensive back in 2001. Even if I could've afforded a laptop I would'n't have had a safe place to leave it during scenes, but nobody's gonna steal a paperback

View attachment 465376
I watched on tv in early 2000s, i had a crush on that pigfaced girl, you were really there?

I watched on tv in early 2000s, i had a crush on that pigfaced girl, you were really there?
oh fuck I hope you don't mean Paige, her actress (Lauren Collins, though I didn't know it at the time I just looked it up now) was actually really rude IRL

hard to remember specifics but it's just the way she looked pissed off and wouldn't even look at you, you don't really interact much but I vaguely remember some kind of incident where I got snubbed... I wasn't low-inhib engough to smile@ or talk to so I can't really think of what it was though...

one of the more blackpilled moments was my limited interaction because shes' basically my 5/10 looksmatch but would only be nice to guys 7/10 and up, and even then only to the wealthy main-cast celebrities not the BG actors making min wage cramped together into a single room between scenes (dressing room pill is brutal) unless perhaps there was some hypothetical 10/10 gigachad BG but I never saw one, we were all avg-looking to make main cast look cuter

Last edited:
oh fuck I hope you don't mean Paige, her actress (Lauren Collins, though I didn't know it at the time I just looked it up now) was actually really rude IRL

hard to remember specifics but it's just the way she looked pissed off and wouldn't even look at you, you don't really interact much but I vaguely remember some kind of incident where I got snubbed... I wasn't low-inhib engough to smile@ or talk to so I can't really think of what it was though...

one of the more blackpilled moments was my limited interaction because shes' basically my 5/10 looksmatch but would only be nice to guys 7/10 and up, and even then only to the wealthy main-cast celebrities not the BG actors making min wage cramped together into a single room between scenes (dressing room pill is brutal) unless perhaps there was some hypothetical 10/10 gigachad BG but I never saw one, we were all avg-looking to make main cast look cuter
Yeah her, she seemed as arrogant even on TV. I remember a episode where that little mexican girl started dressing up as a slut to get attention and that tall boy knock her up.

I remember a episode where that little mexican girl started dressing up as a slut to get attention and that tall boy knock her up.
Manny was really cute in s2 when I first saw her, one of the small benefits to not being hired back for later seasons was I didn't need to see them grow up and lose their loli appeal. Only found out years later from snapshots I saw of the last seasons.

you have me perplexed, I would've prioritized anime, about the only reason I watched was vanity to find the brief 5-second clips where I was walking by in the halls
got some nice reading done and decent pay for basically doing shit all, I just wish I had earbuds and phone with game/vids on it but those were more expensive back in 2001. Even if I could've afforded a laptop I would'n't have had a safe place to leave it during scenes, but nobody's gonna steal a paperback
that was long before I ever watched anime lol, didn't start weebin til 2011. Ded srs it's crazy I probably saw you on tv in 2002 lmao

Yeah, I remember the Zone and YTV, but it was in the 2000s for me

Shit, I thought I memory-holed this. I haven't watched this show since I lived in Canada, lol. Thanks for the nostalgia trip, OP.

EDIT: Is Teletoon Detour still a thing? I watched this right before I had to move, but I loved that shit as well

Last edited:
Remember Johnny Test and Total Drama Island and 6teen?
Yes I remember all of them. I have to say that I never liked Total Drama Island though, idk why.

I remember seeing it advertised on YTV but never watched it. I used to watch Video and Arcade Top 10 a ton though. Good ol' Nichlaus Picklaus (yes it really is his name.)

Yes I remember all of them. I have to say that I never liked Total Drama Island though, idk why.
Those were the days. :feelscomfy:

I've always knew they reminded me of "Canada" back in the times of DSi and Flipnote Hatenna.