Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Any cels from East Asia here

Ricordanza

Ricordanza

Find me sittin by myself, no excuses then I know
★★★★★
There's barely any incels who live in China, Korea, Japan on these forums despite having a huge population. I'm assuming it's because they have their own forums (Japs have always been ahead of the curve). The only chinky chonk i know of here is @mcmoohyun but tag any others

@cameinonahorse lives in Japan

Most of them are not comfortable with English thats the reason . Meanwhile there is a fair number of SE Asians such as curries , sands, filipino, etc because they learn english

Most of them are not comfortable with English thats the reason . Meanwhile there is a fair number of SE Asians such as curries , sands, filipino, etc because they learn english
Most Japanese don’t bother learning it because the media they consume is produced by themselves. No reason to rely on anything western related when your own country makes comfy copes. Most Indians know how to speak English cause their nation has failed to provide them sufficient amount of entertainment.

Most Indians know how to speak English cause their nation has failed to provide them sufficient amount of entertainment.
Witnessing pakistans downfall is quite entertaining though

India is a lot better than Pakistan
They’re both the same to me and the rest of the world. What is it with you two constantly coping with thinking you’re better than one another. :feelsseriously:

They’re both the same to me and the rest of the world. What is it with you two constantly coping with thinking you’re better than one another. :feelsseriously:
Pakistan has like 25% inflation, constant military coups, is being colonised by china, has to beg for loans to pay for imports etc, it's objectively a worse place

Same for arabs lol. Syria, Iraq, Palestine, Yemen are all same war riddent shitholes. At least I can have a decent education here in Curryland.

Same for arabs lol. Syria, Iraq, Palestine, Yemen are all same war riddent shitholes. At least I can have a decent education here in Curryland.
Most arab countries mog the shit out of South Asia. If you have to compare india to literal warzones that shows how much of a shithole india is

@WiZardThEgRaY i believe he's at least once lived in Korea or something like that too.

ching chong bing bong