Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Any dry / inflammated skincels here?

Gyros_Pretcel

Gyros_Pretcel

19th c. Church of Hamlossus high priest contender
★★★★★
Dunno how to cope...

just moisturize theory

I don't know what's wrong with my skin, but my arms are covered in tiny spots that have a normal skin tone, sometimes times they fill with pus and create scars. I'll probably go to a skin doctor eventually.

I have dry skin on my face and around my ears... only started in the last 2 years

What do you do against it?
Try not to take hot showers anymore, avoid too much sunlight on affected areas and when done with a cool shower leave yourself kind of damp and apply lotion that helps lock in moisture there is little cure unless it's diet issue you can only mild the symptoms/spread.

Try not to take hot showers anymore, avoid too much sunlight on affected areas and when done with a cool shower leave yourself kind of damp and apply lotion that helps lock in moisture there is little cure unless it's diet issue you can only mild the symptoms/spread.
Basically what I do already, but thanks for effort. I also have a homebuild air humidifier made from a towel and a bucket. :feelsrope:

IMG 20210107 213542437

@Incellectual

make a blood test and see if you have iron deficiency

and then consoom iron

Basically what I do already, but thanks for effort. I also have a homebuild air humidifier made from a towel and a bucket. :feelsrope:

View attachment 393198
@Incellectual
Looks like a thought out setup. It's shitty how there is no cure but only mitigation techniques. Our health is truly wasted in our youth.