Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Any good bingeworthy tv shows

• Thread starter Deleted member 37148
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 37148

Self-banned
-
Tried watching the show You but its a garbage rip off dexter

New season of Dexter out soon boyo.

You should Three Stooges maxx

Squid Game is pretty good.

you should watch Mad Bull 34 or violence Jack

Invincible is pretty binge worthy also whats up with dexter i watched the first episode and it’s pretty boring.

do you love watching cuckold propaganda

Fargo, it has some pretty based scenes in it, watch it and you'll know what i'm talking about :feelsaww:

The show You will have some relatability to some folks here in that the protagonist has serial oneitises but of course ultimately not so much because he - being Chadlite - can actually get with them. Anyway Midnight Mass was pretty good.

The show You will have some relatability to some folks here in that the protagonist has serial oneitises but of course ultimately not so much because he - being Chadlite - can actually get with them. Anyway Midnight Mass was pretty good.
Yeah midnight mass was decent, I didnt really get it at the end though. What was the whole moral of the story. Left me puzzled

Succession. Just finished TopBoy and that was pretty good

Fargo, it has some pretty based scenes in it, watch it and you'll know what i'm talking about :feelsaww:
Fargo S1 and 2 are great. Lester is a very relatable character :feelsrope:

Yeah midnight mass was decent, I didnt really get it at the end though. What was the whole moral of the story. Left me puzzled
Sacrifice. Plus of course don't trust 'angels' - they will suck the lifeblood out of you :lul:

The Office and Breaking Bad

Rise of Empires: Ottoman was pretty good if ur into history

Breaking Bad is a classic one. If you're into comedy and scientific stuff in animated series I'd recommend Rick and Morty. Bojack Horseman is a good one too.

If you have HBO, Rome is incredibly based. Any time a woman acts up, she gets a bitch slap. And there are red pills galore. I'm honestly surprised this series was ever made.

For example, one of the main characters has a slave. He fucks her whenever he likes. He's alpha, right? Nope, he turns simp. He falls in love with her, so he sets her free. Very first thing she says is that she is going to marry some random guy - she's been fucking that other guy the whole time, you see. Main character goes, "nope" and kills the other guy on the spot. Then he still marries the former slave girl (because see, now he's alpha again).

Tried watching the show You but its a garbage rip off dexter
breaking bad is personally my favorite show if you can get past the first boring season

breaking bad is personally my favorite show if you can get past the first boring season
First season of bb is still better than everything on tv now, even if it was slow

First season of bb is still better than everything on tv now, even if it was slow
Personally I found it hard to watch, but even then that's only the tip of the iceberg. It gets so much better after that jfl

Personally I found it hard to watch, but even then that's only the tip of the iceberg. It gets so much better after that jfl
Oh really? i think that's my favorite season with season 2, liked walt much more when he was being a normal person.

Chernobyl is a really good show/documental, really interesting and shows how the explosion of the nuclear reactor came to be

dark and cobra kai are the only shows i've watched, i'm more of a movie guy