Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Any gun guys on this site?

MaldireMan0077

MaldireMan0077

Ultimate Virgin Deluxe
★★★★★
For real I wish this site had a thing for gun people to discuss em. Kinda like one of those gun forum communitys just to discuss them. Its own category in the lounge. I dont really wanna join a seperate forum because its probably filled mostly with grandfathers who think adding a piston to a ar15 will make it more reliable (wich is a scam dont fall for that). But for real I kinda wish to meet and chat with some pro 2a people that dont have flashbacks of veitnam and nag for shit about the old days.

@Saint Lives MattER

I want many guns, but theres one little thing

one little thing that many fellas here already know

For real I wish this site had a thing for gun people to discuss em. Kinda like one of those gun forum communitys just to discuss them. Its own category in the lounge. I dont really wanna join a seperate forum because its probably filled mostly with grandfathers who think adding a piston to a ar15 will make it more reliable (wich is a scam dont fall for that). But for real I kinda wish to meet and chat with some pro 2a people that dont have flashbacks of veitnam and nag for shit about the old days.
Lmao are u trying to get this site taken down?

x5A2kyh.png

:p

Pistols, shotguns, rifles, knives, daggers, swords, spears, war hammers, battle axes, couple of homemade chain weapons, various bludgeons and clubs. I pretty much own a collection of hardware taking up an entire wall in my room that would have most of you guys jizzing in your pants.

Lmao are u trying to get this site taken down?
No, its not like I said anything threatening. Consider the fact most of us are probably in our 20s wich a decent but not as large chunk of those in there 30. Almost all males my age I know are into guns or at least call of duty. One or the other.

No, its not like I said anything threatening. Consider the fact most of us are probably in our 20s wich a decent but not as large chunk of those in there 30. Almost all males my age I know are into guns or at least call of duty. One or the other.
Dude this site is a honeypot for the feds. You have incels threatening to go ER daily, you don’t think they’re going to have a problem with us adding a ”gun” section?

To be honest, if you watch enough Dr who, you kinda appreciate them for being so cheasy. There literally loud and dumb and thats why I enjoy em. Its pretty comedic seeing em talk.

I have 2 Glocks & S&W 500 Magnum.

I want kilo 141 with a 100 round mag so I can go on a killing spree in( mw19)
I wish I had money to spend on the new mw2. I did until I wasted a shit load of money on my brothers christmas present. Getting him a switch game.

I have 2 Glocks & S&W 500 Magnum.
500 magnum, i respect your choice in handguns but I do not want to hold it the wrong way just so my hands can get a 1 star hand massage. For real I always had a thing for silent handguns ever since I played games like FC3 and the Metal Gear franchise.

500 magnum, i respect your choice in handguns but I do not want to hold it the wrong way just so my hands can get a 1 star hand massage. For real I always had a thing for silent handguns ever since I played games like FC3 and the Metal Gear franchise.
Yeah, the 500 is my suicide gun if my life is ruined beyond repair. No plans to use it right now, but it's always good to have insurance.

Silencers don't really make most guns silent. The exception is probably subsonic .22lr or 300 blackout rifle. Those are about as close as you can get to movie style silenced weapons.

Dude this site is a honeypot for the feds. You have incels threatening to go ER daily, you don’t think they’re going to have a problem with us adding a ”gun” section?

Well if your worried about it, dont you think thell be putting all eyes on me? Ignoring other incels? Then again I didnt really do anything that warrants a arrest or shut down. At most they'll eye ball this thread for a day or 2, get bored relising nothing is gonna happen and fuck off to intruding to somone elses buissness. Also they probably have more focouse on other groups, fucking taliban, some right wing malitias, a hint of BLM, or the juggernauts from MW2. Im sure theyll put more recourse on other groups. Yeah we have Eliot being talked about alot, but this site has been open long enough to were somone might have said worse shit then me with the site still standing, and well... Trust me when I say FBI isnt gonna act like fucking seal team 6. Theyll just look into the thread and be disapointed.

Well if your worried about it, dont you think thell be putting all eyes on me? Ignoring other incels? Then again I didnt really do anything that warrants a arrest or shut down. At most they'll eye ball this thread for a day or 2, get bored relising nothing is gonna happen and fuck off to intruding to somone elses buissness. Also they probably have more focouse on other groups, fucking taliban, some right wing malitias, a hint of BLM, or the juggernauts from MW2. Im sure theyll put more recourse on other groups. Yeah we have Eliot being talked about alot, but this site has been open long enough to were somone might have said worse shit then me with the site still standing, and well... Trust me when I say FBI isnt gonna act like fucking seal team 6. Theyll just look into the thread and be disapointed.
This one kid posted a guide on how to build a gun and he got an fbi visit.

Yeah, the 500 is my suicide gun if my life is ruined beyond repair. No plans to use it right now, but it's always good to have insurance.

Silencers don't really make most guns silent. The exception is probably subsonic .22lr or 300 blackout rifle. Those are about as close as you can get to movie style silenced weapons.
Its actually why my handgun is a ruger mk 4, I been trying to replicate the silent pistol (wich is fictional) from MGS5. Got a aries silencer by tacticle solutions, the mk4 upper though is way off. A pac light might be much closer looking and less ugly, but Im to poor to even get more shit then I have to get closer to the looks. Or that was my origonal plan, now Im just modding it to be for survival. Maybey balloon popping at a range that wont mind it. Im suprised no one ever deos that with guns. Use balloons as targets.

This one kid posted a guide on how to build a gun and he got an fbi visit.
Id imagine it was one of those 80 percent lower builds. Ill admit some things will get people arrested. CRS fire arms dealt with legal hell because he showed how a full auto sear on a ar15 worked and got into a tad too much detail. Posting about guns is actually simuler to hacking video game consles. There are legal gray areas you need to understand before doing to stay safe from the law.

Pistols, shotguns, rifles, knives, daggers, swords, spears, war hammers, battle axes, couple of homemade chain weapons, various bludgeons and clubs. I pretty much own a collection of hardware taking up an entire wall in my room that would have most of you guys jizzing in your pants.
Its as if you were a incel version of John Wick. All your missing is a No 2 pencil.

Its actually why my handgun is a ruger mk 4, I been trying to replicate the silent pistol (wich is fictional) from MGS5. Got a aries silencer by tacticle solutions, the mk4 upper though is way off. A pac light might be much closer looking and less ugly, but Im to poor to even get more shit then I have to get closer to the looks. Or that was my origonal plan, now Im just modding it to be for survival. Maybey balloon popping at a range that wont mind it. Im suprised no one ever deos that with guns. Use balloons as targets.
That's awesome tbh. How quiet does it get? Do you think you could fire it in your house & not raise suspicion from your neighbors? I've never actually fired a suppressed weapon, only watched youtube videos on them.

That's awesome tbh. How quiet does it get? Do you think you could fire it in your house & not raise suspicion from your neighbors? I've never actually fired a suppressed weapon, only watched youtube videos on them.
So my history with silencers is a bit limited. Didnt even shoot it yet. But way before I was even able to legally own a silenced handgun, i did shoot one. My grandpa has a .45 sig handgun, idk what it is or the silencer he chose. But when I shot it, it sounded like a loud poof. Because the suppressor was heavy the recoil was just a bit less then a normal 9mm pistol. The grip laser made it so I didnt even use the iron sights and aiming was very comfy.

Now for my handgun, i didnt shoot it yet but I got 2 different recoil springs and 2 different ammo type. I got a factory recoil spring and a heavy weight spring to slow the bolt down. For ammo, its 40 grain standered and 36 grain subsonic. For the airies slincer, didnt shoot it but has from what silencer youtubers claim is on average a 15 decibel reduction with 40 grain ammo, standered spring on a ruger mk3 tacticle. Which should have the same barrel length as my mk4 22 45 lite. So I kinda have a verity of how I wanna shoot the silencer. If I wanna go even quiter I can get heavy weight spring with 22 short. With so little charge the gun will have to be cycled manually making it even quiter. So I havent shot it yet but I got a couple of options of how when I get the chance.

Now if you ever want to own a silencer, you need a clean record. Like its gotta be as virgin as what we all are. Not a single thing. One misdemeanor? Then its game over for you. The ATF and FBI are extremely strict on this stuff. Taking it across state lines will require legal paper work to as of any other NFA item. And have a aditional 200$ for what ever csn you buy as it is a mandatory tax to attempt a purchase of these items.

I HAVE MANY NERF GUNS FOR BRUTAL SHOOTING BATTLE ( in video game )

I HAVE MANY NERF GUNS FOR BRUTAL SHOOTING BATTLE ( in video game )
I actually use to play this one nerf game on the nintendo wii. It was kinda decent of a game though mostly a stand still and shoot targets type of game.

Silencer is a misnomer. Suppressor is the correct term. At the most, you're taking a loud ass bang and reducing it to the sharp snap of a small firework. For best results, use a pillow or maybe two, pressed between the gun barrel and your target. Only good with semi autos of smaller/lighter calibers, revolvers are loud as fuck no matter what you do to try and quiet them.

Yes, I love guns! I'm a friendly eater of desserts in your area and would love to meet up with you! And chat about firearms and eat some tasty treats! Are you in possession of any firearms you want to show me? Please tell me your exact location and number of occupants in your home so I can bring tasty treats! For everyone.

Yes, I love guns! I'm a friendly eater of desserts in your area and would love to meet up with you! And chat about firearms and eat some tasty treats! Are you in possession of any firearms you want to show me? Please tell me your exact location and number of occupants in your home so I can bring tasty treats! For everyone.
I live at 308 Negra Arroyo Lane Albuquerque New Mexico 87104