Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Any Gun Lovers Here?

WormGear

WormGear

Greycel
Longtime /k/ poster here. How many fellow incels are packin heat? What do you have/hope to have in your arsenal?

I currently have an M&P Shield in 9mm and an old Winchester shotgun. Hoping to get a folding stock Mini 14 like pic related just for the aesthetic

Attachments

• e6793563127a406437f702c75c3ff16f--mini--weapons-guns.jpg
    e6793563127a406437f702c75c3ff16f--mini--weapons-guns.jpg
    134 KB · Views: 183
>guns
*teleports behind you*
hehe, nuthin personnel, kiddo
Katana.png

A Good Friend said:
>guns
*teleports behind you*
hehe, nuthin personnel, kiddo
Katana.png

>katana
>of all swords

WormGear said:
>katana
>of all swords

alright, motherfucker

I see where this is going.
Obi-WanClassic.jpg

Don't cry, this is the outcome you asked for

WormGear said:
What do you have/hope to have in your arsenal?
good question

and good thread

my fav weap on ghost recon

1200px-SA-80_rifle_1996.jpg

My fav weapon was the desert eagle 5 from mw2

I also liked the glock 18s and models shotguns with the sexy lever action reload

WormGear said:
yes I know, but it's a special case

I am trying to find the fucking name of a carbine I love in some ARMA mod

Tellem--T said:
My fav weapon was the desert eagle 5 from mw2

I also liked the glock 18s and models shotguns with the sexy lever action reload

I shot a Deagle once.  It was fun and the rounds were destructive as hell but man those things are big and heavy.  It's almost too unwieldy to be a pistol, like they should just suck it up and lengthen the barrel a bit and add a stock and call it a carbine.  Certainly way too bulky for practical civilian or military EDC but a fun range toy

Them wily Jews know how to build some cool ass guns

nausea said:
can you go to those weapfestivals?

You mean machine gun shoots and things like that, or trade shows like SHOT Show?

WormGear said:
nausea said:
can you go to those weapfestivals?
You mean machine gun shoots and things like that, or trade shows like SHOT Show?
the big open to public stuff, where u can choose weaps and targets at will

idkwattodowithlife said:
They're dangerous and they kill people :(.

[video=youtube]http://https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uhvKYzKwf88[/video]

idkwattodowithlife said:

So do loads of other fun things my nigga

nausea said:

Yeah we have a few of those.  The state's National Guard does regular events where people can come and shoot Browning M2s and ride around in WW2 era jeeps and stuff.  There's another range where the guy has a full auto MG42 and a full auto Lewis gun (although I think that one's a repro); he does open shoots with those roughly once a month.

There's not much demand for that sort of thing though because gun laws are so lax here. Barring convicted felons or minors, pretty much anyone can buy any kind of handgun or long gun they want (except stuff regulated by the feds like automatic weapons).  There was a ban on suppressors for a while but that got struck down a few years back.  Open carry and concealed carry are both legal without a permit/license, and you can shoot on your property as long as you're at least 50 yards from any road or building.  Most of the ranges around here are unmanned, just roll up claim a spot and start blasting away.  The only thing that's sort of regulated is explosive/incendiary ammo, which is legal but incurs a special tax.

WormGear said:
idkwattodowithlife said:
So do loads of other fun things my nigga

nausea said:
Yeah we have a few of those. The state's National Guard does regular events where people can come and shoot Browning M2s and ride around in WW2 era jeeps and stuff. There's another range where the guy has a full auto MG42 and a full auto Lewis gun (although I think that one's a repro); he does open shoots with those roughly once a month.
There's not much demand for that sort of thing though because gun laws are so lax here. Barring convicted felons or minors, pretty much anyone can buy any kind of handgun or long gun they want (except stuff regulated by the feds like automatic weapons). There was a ban on suppressors for a while but that got struck down a few years back. Open carry and concealed carry are both legal without a permit/license, and you can shoot on your property as long as you're at least 50 yards from any road or building. Most of the ranges around here are unmanned, just roll up claim a spot and start blasting away. The only thing that's sort of regulated is explosive/incendiary ammo, which is legal but incurs a special tax.

how much are you based in weapons?

nausea said:
weaps knowledge and experience

I know a decent amount, although I wouldn't call myself an expert by any stretch.  I grew up around guns and always enjoyed hunting/target shooting, as well as military history.  

I also know a bit about muzzleloading firearms as part of my current job involves working with cannons

nausea said:
join my threads on the subject if you like, then
elab?

I work on a sailing ship thats a replica of a privateer from the War of 1812. We have 6-pounder cannons we fire every time we go out and I usually end up helping the master gunner load and fire them

WormGear said:
nausea said:
join my threads on the subject if you like, then
elab?
I work on a sailing ship thats a replica of a privateer from the War of 1812. We have 6-pounder cannons we fire every time we go out and I usually end up helping the master gunner load and fire them
superinteresting, so you know alot about naval warfare from an historical viewpoint?

nausea said:
superinteresting, so you know alot about naval warfare from an historical viewpoint?

Yeah its a subject that's always interested me

WormGear said:
nausea said:
Yeah its a subject that's always interested me
me too man me too )))

cannot link everythread but they are in offtopic

Yeah, but they are illegal here. I have shot one before and it got a bit boring after a while. They still look cool and I might get one. Very expensive, so I am still deciding.

I'm not a gun 'lover' as such and live in a cucked country but I sure wish I could own and learn how to use an AK-47 or UZI.
Just in case.

Akarin said:
gun lovers = boy lovers

[video=youtube]http://https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ixnYHSYzHtk[/video]

Guns are illegal where I live and from what I have seen on youtube: guns are everything but easy to use... which doesn't come close to stopping me from going ER eventually if the torture doesn't stop

I like very much the svt40

towncel said:
Guns are illegal where I live and from what I have seen on youtube: guns are everything but easy to use... which doesn't come close to stopping me from going ER eventually if the torture doesn't stop

Guns are easy to use, but some are difficult to maintain.

mp 40 and four flashbangs

Down the rope!

OTaKu_WarrIOr_N said:
mp 40 and four flashbangs

Down the rope!

tfw local fun store is selling repro mp40s for $600 but they're all shitty .22lr models