Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Any guys from africa on here?

• Thread starter AppleMaleStrategies
  • Start date
AppleMaleStrategies

AppleMaleStrategies

Banned
-
How bad are inceldom levels in Nigeria or Kenya? I will try to refrain from talking about BBC theory since I have received a warning for talking about my thoughts on bbc theory but surely in Nigeria the tunic tax is much lower right. How is the incel situation in Tanzania, Gambia, Cameroon etc. do Africancels have it really bad?

Last edited:
I'm from noth africa if that interests you

Africa has no internet connection sadly.

im from africa but my dick is pink if that interests you

@AfricanIncel @BlackCell_from_ZA

How bad are inceldom levels in Nigeria or Kenya? I will try to refrain from talking about BBC theory since I have received a warning for talking about my thoughts on bbc theory but surely in Nigeria the tunic tax is much lower right. How is the incel situation in Tanzania, Gambia, Cameroon etc. do Africancels have it really bad?
I'm from South Africa, inceldom isn't really known/recognized. There are people with incel-tier looks but because their NT they can betabux or get a foid, it's really hard to be an incel in a third world shithole but If you are one it's truly ovER.

BBC theory is complete bullshit though, for a femoid you see your dick she has to be attracted to you(If you're a truecel this is an impossible task).

I'm from South Africa, inceldom isn't really known/recognized. There are people with incel-tier looks but because their NT they can betabux or get a foid, it's really hard to be an incel in a third world shithole but If you are one it's truly ovER.

BBC theory is complete bullshit though, for a femoid you see your dick she has to be attracted to you(If you're a truecel this is an impossible task).
South Africa is far more developed than other African countries but maybe black men, coloureds, and Indian men are in danger of Jbw because about 10% of the population is white but in Nigeria you won’t even see white people there I think. But then again the white guys mainly go for white or Asian women.

Last edited:
Doubt inceldom is yet an issue in Africa tbh specially in the rural areas. Without access to internet Tinder never ruined dating culture, feminism isn't popular there yet (see how religious and prude Africans are) and with those huge birth rates it means people keep getting married. Not sure if in the cities there are some Africancels, but I doubt it.

Doubt inceldom is yet an issue in Africa tbh specially in the rural areas. Without access to internet Tinder never ruined dating culture, feminism isn't popular there yet (see how religious and prude Africans are) and with those huge birth rates it means people keep getting married. Not sure if in the cities there are some Africancels, but I doubt it.
Brocel, you hit the nail on the head but there are definitely some Africanincels, it's mostly people who don't follow the stereotype of being black/african(I'm gonna try explain it, forgive me if it's hard to understand). Most South African males will tell you that, you can't get women because you're not outgoing or extroverted. if you are neither of these things(Non-NT, introverted) and still ugly it's truly a death sentence. Every single foids admires/follows the west so they know how pretty boys/chads look like and expect the same individuals in our society.

TLDR If you're ugly and non-NT as a african, its ovER

Brocel, you hit the nail on the head but there are definitely some Africanincels, it's mostly people who don't follow the stereotype of being black/african(I'm gonna try explain it, forgive me if it's hard to understand). Most South African males will tell you that, you can't get women because you're not outgoing or extroverted. if you are neither of these things(Non-NT, introverted) and still ugly it's truly a death sentence. Every single foids admires/follows the west so they know how pretty boys/chads look like and expect the same individuals in our society.

Is inceldom in South Africa much more prevalent in whitecels or it affects blackcels too?

Lol “you’re black so just thugmax bro” :soy::soy:

What race are you?

Is inceldom in South Africa much more prevalent in whitecels or it affects blackcels too?
White people make up 10% of south africa's population. They are sought after 2/10 white guy in my Uni can compete with 8/10 black guy. They BOTH have the same SMV. I think the only incels would be curry and black, even asians have a boosted SMV in south africa

White people make up 10% of south africa's population. They are sought after 2/10 white guy in my Uni can compete with 8/10 black guy. They BOTH have the same SMV. I think the only incels would be curry and black, even asians have a boosted SMV in south africa
What is the average height there?

5'3-6 I'm short I'm like 5'2 so It's gigaover but I'm not brutally short but most people here are short
Wow I’m 5’5 and the height pill hit me hard. But I do have Jbw on my side.

Yeah If you do come to south africa, you'll definitely slay no questions asked
Short white guys slay in south Africa? Damn to bad I’m stuck in a majority white city. It’s time for me to have my tom cruise moment.

bantu nations of the kalahari desert dont have a BBC due to race mixing with Khoisans.horn africans also dont have BBC due to mixing with arabs and north africans are genetically arabs and southern europeans