Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Any Ivy Leaguecels here?

D

DonkeyPunch

Officer
★★
I would imagine an Ivy League campus would be a miserable place to be incel. Especially the schools with a strong Greek culture like Dartmouth.

I'd rather be an incel at an elite university than a dropoutcel tbh. The status your education will give you could make the difference between ascending and not ascending, and even if it doesn't at least you'd be less likely to be a poorcel.

You have to interview for Ivy’s. Interviews= no subhumans allowed

Twisted said:
Got an offer from a russel group uni (russel group is like the UK equivalent of the Ivy League).

Feel like I’m going to get mogged to death there though, but you sort of have to go to a russel group if you wanna make it as a lawyer here.

lol nah only Oxbridge compares to the Ivy League. Good luck anyway, I wish I could have gone to university.

Twisted said:
Oxbridge, UCL, Imperial and LSE are all comparable to Ivy League imo.

I guess you could throw those top London unis in. Definitely not redbricks or lower though.

DonkeyPunch said:
I would imagine an Ivy League campus would be a miserable place to be incel. Especially the schools with a strong Greek culture like Dartmouth.

Literally turned down Ivy League for a comparable tech school because it would be less sui fuel (and was better for my field, but who cares). Ivy League is by far the WORST place for Incels.

I know people at Ivy League schools, their student populations are pretty evenly divided between the WASP old money ubermensch kids and the plebs (mostly ethnics).

Twisted said:
Oxbridge, UCL, Imperial, KCL, Edinburgh and LSE are all comparable to Ivy League imo.

Lol got a offer from one of them but depression made me miss A-Level grades

damn
school was legit the only thing that mattered to me but I managed to fuck it up

i'm gonna rope now

JFL at being ivy league just ldar

I know a high tier normie that goes to Brown

caltech here...sorta ivy league level.

tech schools men are uglier on average so femoids get used to uglier men, but to 2:1 male to female ratio counteracts all the other positive affects...there's definitely some stacies but also the work-all-the-time conservative girls (usually asian) that might actually leave college still virgins.

being in the real world now is worse though. Should have tried harder in college.

'Public Ivy', i.e. a quality education at the price of spending years among whores, none of whom wanted anything to do with me.
Tech schoolcelling and Ivycelling seems to be the best option available if you don't want to seethe at every moment you spend outside:

http://www.gnxp.com/blog/2007/04/intercourse-and-intelligence.php

Also invites criticism of the entrustment of the human female with the stewardship of her species' propagation. Allowing whores to be sexual selectors is almost certainly the primary etiology of all dysgenic traits.

Twisted said:
Got an offer from a russel group uni (russel group is like the UK equivalent of the Ivy League).

Feel like I’m going to get mogged to death there though, but you sort of have to go to a russel group if you wanna make it as a lawyer here.

Are you gonna go in on that deal? You fucking should.

Twisted said:
I’m undecided now.

It really depends on how much mk-677 improves my height from now until September, how much muscle mass I can put on and how much jaw and chin fillers can boost me.

Man mk677 won't do jack shit. I may give you the result of 1 or 2 ius of Gh. You need to megadose GH to see some prominent changes. And if you did megadose Gh, the extremities of your body would grow (nose,ears, hands, even penor).
But lemme know if mk677 does something for you.

I am low iq. Being dumb and unattractive is the complete worst. A proper truecel.

High class STEM-Unis are full of incels, for example 42% percent of students at MIT are virgins. At least you won't be alone there, but it will also be more difficult to ascend in a place that is a sausage fest and full of socially awkward people.

https://thetech.com/2009/10/30/survey-v129-n49