Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Any K-pop/K-drama cels in here?

• Thread starter Deleted member 41431
  • Start date
Deleted member 41431

Deleted member 41431

Self-banned
-
I got into K-dramas and K-pop last year, and they are a great cope for me at least.

There's no sex at all in K-dramas, and the innocent portrayals of romance help me cope with my unmet needs for teen love and emotional companionship.

There's no degeneracy in the lyrics of K-pop songs, and the foids don't do degenerate WAP shit but instead try to portray their youthful innocence. Also the production is top notch and a lot of songs are super catchy.

Any other koreaboo-cels in here? Also I'm a rice, not a colonizer with yellow-fever. Let me enjoy my noodle fantasies.

I am into Korean pranks,!webnovels and manhwa but haven't watched kdramas nor kpop songs.

I could see kpop and kdramas being a good cope for a year or two. But kdramas likely have same problem most dramas have, spamming same trope over and over. Tropes such as:
  • rich Chad male lead, poor female lead
  • bad mother in law
  • cheating
  • dragging out misunderstandings
  • etc.

K drama's are very good, they pretty much mastered the art of binge worthy TV

K drama's are very good, they pretty much mastered the art of binge worthy TV
Watching them before bed especially is so bad for me because of the cliffhangers.

Which ones are your favorites? I recently rewatched Hotel Del Luna and now I'm rewatching My Mister.

Watching them before bed especially is so bad for me because of the cliffhangers.

Which ones are your favorites? I recently rewatched Hotel Del Luna and now I'm rewatching My Mister.
Netflix makes all of the good ones tbh, alice in borderland, all of us are dead, itaewon class, etc.

I've been watching some historical dramas, haven't listened to K-Pop though.

Some of those kdramas are good, i agree, but Kpop genre is extremely soy imo. Bunch of femboys singing with autotune about love and other meaningless foid shit, Their music has no soul in it.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back