Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Any Magic-cels here remember the Theros block?

bigantennaemay1

bigantennaemay1

Aspie social drifter without purpose or home
★★★★★
Or more specifically, the Hero's Path set of single-player Magic the Gathering decks from said block? Details here: Hero's Path MtG Fandom

I built a couple of my own Magic single player rulesets inspired by these three decks, the "Face the Hydra," "Battle the Horde," and "Defeat a God" decks, which were meant to make you feel like you're some hero going up against some great trouble or evil in the land and defeat it. Instead of using a deck of cards meant to represent an autonomous opponent, I used dice rolls each turn and a sheet with rules to determine what happens for the opponent. Basically shit like I roll a die at the beginning of my opponent's turn, let's say I roll a 3, and the rules I wrote state that on a roll of 3 the opponent creates 2 1/1 white Spirit creature tokens with flying and "This creature attacks each combat if able", that sort of thing. Well, I had a new idea I wanted to try.

I basically want to do this, the dice roll thing, and set up rules for an opponent that essentially amounts to a foid, who I have to defeat, generating an army of simps, cucks, and orbiters to protect "muh kween :soy:" and attack in and destroy me, the "dirty inkler :foidSoy:". Only I'm going to win, because I have some pretty fun decks that should trounce these fuckers. And we're the good guys, so we should be winning, anyway, because this is fantasy, where the good guys win, and the bad guys lose (unlike reality, where it's the opposite :feelsseriously:). Any of you got any good ideas for this? I'm running blank on ideas, unfortunately. My brain only went so far as this theme. Also, should I use standard 6-sided dice, or incorporate a d20? I do have a couple of those on hand.

Last edited:
the Hero's Path set of single-player Magic the Gathering decks from said block? Details here: Hero's Path MtG Fandom

I built a couple of my own Magic single player rulesets inspired by these three decks, the "Face the Hydra," "Battle the Horde," and "Defeat a God" decks, which were meant to make you feel like you're some hero going up against some great trouble or evil in the land and defeat it.

those decks are for incels who have no one to play with.
I remember the hydra one, but it looks hard to defeat, and I only have EDH decks (slow decks)

Play lol instead

those decks are for incels who have no one to play with.
I remember the hydra one, but it looks hard to defeat, and I only have EDH decks (slow decks)
Hydra was the easiest of the three to beat solo. I have a lot of casual 60-card decks, so I play a sort of casual Modern.