Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Any members who still believe soy doesn't lower your T-levels GTFIH

• Thread starter Deleted member 17724
  • Start date
Deleted member 17724

Deleted member 17724

Banned
-
So I was reading an article on a new vegan burger from Burger King which drastically increases the estrogen-levels of those who eat it. This was revealed by a proffesional doctor; dr. James Stangle. Look at this:
Just six glasses of soy milk per day has enough estrogen to grow boobs on a male. That’s the equivalent of eating four impossible whoppers per day. You would have to eat 880 pounds of beef from an implanted steer to equal the amount of estrogen in one birth control pill.
https://www.tsln.com/news/stangle-impossible-burgers-are-made-of-what/

Soycels on suicide watch.

In the current year, food is trying to turn you into a tranny.

Why the fuck does everything contain so much of estrogen? Why not testosterone for fucking once?

Who the fuck is actually gonna drunk six glasses of soy milk a day
Nobody even drinks that much regular milk a day

Good thing I don't drink it then

Why the fuck does everything contain so much of estrogen? Why not testosterone for fucking once?
Because it's easier to control men that way. Testosterone makes you more agressive and increases your libido.
Soyboys.

It is true actualy.

I was chocked when I found that some ice cream companies add soy to their products, same thing with yogurts.

I was chocked when I found that some ice cream companies add soy to their products, same thing with yogurts.

I did not know that. Sounds like conspiracy

It makes you more stoic.
Those soyboys from Reddit are aggressive little over-emotional twats, and they're Low T High E.
That is true. Estrogen is actually a stress-hormone.

From what I've heard, the way contraception pills work is that they induce such intense mental stress onto its user that it causes the body to become infertile. Perhaps because it is tricked into believing that it is in a state of danger and can therefore not safely carry around a child. It would explain the mental derangement of women in developed countries.

Because it's easier to control men that way. Testosterone makes you more agressive and increases your libido.

Soyboys.
We germans are all soy cuck then

@KingOfRome
Mammalian estrogen receptors don't respond to phytoestrogens the same way they do to mammalian estrogens. This is why studies looking at soy's impact on free and total testosterone show no statistically significant difference. The article linked by the OP is being deliberately misleading on this because of its heavy pro-meat bias (the website calls itself the "leading publication within the livestock industry"). It's literal anti-soy propaganda.

Inceltears is the living proof of this

Mammalian estrogen receptors don't respond to phytoestrogens the same way they do to mammalian estrogens. This is why studies looking at soy's impact on free and total testosterone show no statistically significant difference. The article linked by the OP is being deliberately misleading on this because of its heavy pro-meat bias (the website calls itself the "leading publication within the livestock industry"). It's literal anti-soy propaganda.
Blablabla It's toxic slave food anyway.
All I need to see are those Reddit soy chugging fucks with abysmally low T levels to know what's good for me.
Humans shouldn't be eating plants, especially fucking grains rofl. Healthiest populations on earth are ones that have a heavily meat-based diet. A carnivore diet also develops your facial structure better (Look at Maasai tribe).

Blablabla It's toxic slave food anyway.
All I need to see are those Reddit soy chugging fucks with abysmally low T levels to know what's good for me.
Humans shouldn't be eating plants, especially fucking grains rofl. Healthiest populations on earth are ones that have a heavily meat-based diet. A carnivore diet also develops your facial structure better (Look at Maasai tribe).
Look at the data. The populations with the highest life expectancies and the lowest rates of obesity and diabetes have starch-based diets. That means rice, potatoes, wheat, maize, et cetera. Populations with high-fat diets have generally lower life expectancies and higher rates of cardiovascular disease.

Notable carnivore dieters like Shawn Baker and Frank Tufano have shown abysmal blood profiles, up to and including high cholesterol, high triglycerides, and subnormal testosterone. If you're not a "numbers person", you can just look at Frank Tufano's physique and footage of his resistance training to see how high-T and masculine the carnivore diet truly is.

Also, JFL at thinking you can grow your bones by eating nothing but meat, get this redpill cope out of here, it's on the same level as no-pillow and no-fap.

It doesn't matter, estrogen is in our water, they poison our bodies and minds, We already lost.

The populations with the highest life expectancies and the lowest rates of obesity and diabetes have starch-based diets
I'd rather live a day as a high-T man than live a 100 years a a soycuck.
It doesn't matter, estrogen is in our water, they poison our bodies and minds, We already lost.
No, you can compensate for that by eating foods that raise your T-levels, as the quote says.

Nobody even drinks that much regular milk a day
Maybe this is why I had bitch tits as a kid. My dumb fucking mom always bought a shitload of this stuff and I didn't know any better.

In reality, it's probably just shit genes and life style at the time. I don't know how valid this soy meme is, though it is funny.
It makes you more stoic.
Those soyboys from Reddit are aggressive little over-emotional twats, and they're Low T High E.
There's a difference between agression and passive agressiveness. You can't really call someone "agressive" if they've never even been in a fight in their lives, which Redditors have not.

Last edited:
I'd rather live a day as a high-T man than live a 100 years a a soycuck.
If you're high-T, soy won't take that away from you any more than meat will give it to you if you're low-T. The two things that matter -- seriously matter -- regarding your natural T levels are genetics and epigenetics. Which means unless you're willing to inject T directly into your bloodstream, you're stuck with whatever amount you have naturally. No t-bone steak or chicken liver in the world will make you Chad, sorry.

The populations with the highest life expectancies and the lowest rates of obesity and diabetes have starch-based diets. That means rice, potatoes, wheat, maize, et cetera.
You're referring to the Okinawans, aren't you?
Well well, look at what we have here, someone debunking that horseshit...

Notable carnivore dieters like Shawn Baker and Frank Tufano have shown abysmal blood profiles
I haven't seen their blood profiles, and I couldn't care less.
All I know is that the Native tribes are thriving and are sustaining themselves on an animal-based diet, they are well developed facially and physically. Meanwhile, the people consuming a modern diet are flat-faced truecels.
you can just look at Frank Tufano's physique and footage of his resistance training to see how high-T and masculine the carnivore diet truly is.
He's a faggot... Don't take him as an example, take Sv3rige or something.
Also, JFL at thinking you can grow your bones by eating nothing but meat, get this redpill cope out of here, it's on the same level as no-pillow and no-fap.
That's not what I'm saying... Sure, following such a diet in this life is a waste of time and won't change your facial bones at all. I'm just saying that populations who have been eating this way for a very long time have well-developed faces and bodies.
Also, following a plant-based diet certainly won't help us...

You're referring to the Okinawans, aren't you?
Well well, look at what we have here, someone debunking that horseshit...
That's one population out of many. Also, imagine citing truther10.blogspot.com as a credible debate-worthy source, JFL.

All I know is that the Native tribes are thriving and are sustaining themselves on an animal-based diet, they are well developed facially and physically. Meanwhile, the people consuming a modern diet are flat-faced truecels.
You mean sustaining in the middle of nowhere because their ancestors were lucky enough to not get whacked with the imperialism stick. (By the way, all the great colonial powers like France, England, and Spain had starch-based diets.)

Modern people come in all shapes and sizes, from truecel to Chad. Genes and lifestyle are huge factors that you're ignoring.

He's a faggot... Don't take him as an example, take Sv3rige or something.
Sv3rige looks like someone who lifts weights and isn't fat. He's not some gold standard of health or fitness.

Sure, following such a diet in this life is a waste of time and won't change your facial bones at all. I'm just saying that populations who have been eating this way for a very long time have well-developed faces and bodies.
According to who? Because as far as I can tell, they look like regular people who are reasonably active and don't eat too much, something that's not only absolutely possible for starch-based populations, but was entirely normal for them until very recently.

That's one population out of many. Also, imagine citing truther10.blogspot.com as a credible debate-worthy source, JFL.
Nice, you just dismissed the evidence presented.
Genes and lifestyle are huge factors that you're ignoring.
Genes get changed through the environment you live in.
People on a modern slave diet --> Recessed, weak, short.
People on a natural animal-based diet --> Well developed, strong and tall
(By the way, all the great colonial powers like France, England, and Spain had starch-based diets.)
I don't see how that matters lol... They had superior firepower, that's all. I'm talking about physical development.

Nice, you just dismissed the evidence presented.
That tends to happen with sources that aren't credible, sorry.
Genes get changed through the environment you live in.
People on a modern slave diet --> Recessed, weak, short.
People on a natural animal-based diet --> Well developed, strong and tall
That's called epigenetics (changes in the way genes are expressed in response to environment, by the way, not a change in the genes themselves) and it only affects populations to a point. The Inuit, for example, have an average height of 5'4, and whether they're raised on an indigenous Inuit diet of fatty fish and blubber or a modern diet of potato chips and cherry cola makes virtually no difference.
I don't see how that matters lol... They had superior firepower, that's all. I'm talking about physical development.
Again, they're relatively active and don't eat too much. It's absolutely nothing special. You may recall the Inuit's average height 5'4.

You may recall the Inuit's average height 5'4.
I also recall the Maasai's average height of 6 foot.

Anyway, I can't believe I'm arguing with the plant-based nonsense again... I've done this more often than I can remember.
Just because those fucking Jews tell you to eat your veggies and fruits doesn't mean you should lol...

Because testosterone is power. You don't give away power for free.

I also recall the Maasai's average height of 6 foot.

Anyway, I can't believe I'm arguing with the plant-based nonsense again... I've done this more often than I can remember.
Just because those fucking Jews tell you to eat your veggies and fruits doesn't mean you should lol...
You can cherry-pick groups of primitive hut-dwellers all you want, but the data as a whole does not support the all-meat diet and never will. Not mechanistic data, not population data, none of it. The carnivore diet is just another fad for a small bunch of narcissists to inflate their egos by convincing themselves they've found some esoteric secret to masculinity and health that the rest of the world is too stupid to accept.

Water is wet, already did a thread on soy where i used my own experience as a ricecel on why soy is most definitely not good

They put in gmo soy, and there's lots of other crap in it too like msg and preservatives.

i dont drink that shit :soy:

estrogen will cause females to act more autistic and mentally ill (female nature by default is destructive) and will passify males

There's a reason we associate cucks with soy
full

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back